korey_hofer Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 it's a 2005 honda civic it's not fast unless you strap a rocket to the roof. it takes a good driver to out shift an auto previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
bobobass Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 I'd say get an auto if it's an everyday car. Driving a stick in everyday traffic is a pain espescialy when the car doesent have much power. Sticks are fun, but in reality an automatic is always more practical for a daily driver. 2000 Subaru outback 2.5l Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub front stage: tbd subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18" amp: Audio que 1200d
Autruche Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Definitely manual. I'd always gotten automatic cars as I never had a desire to drive stick, then one day I did. As gay as it sounds, I enjoyed it because I actually felt like I was part of the car, and not just telling it to go forward or backward. I made the switch, and I won't get another automatic car for my daily driver as long as I'm physically able to use a clutch and change gears. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
Autruche Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 it takes a good driver to out shift an auto Upshifting maybe. I've never driven an auto that can downshift as fast as someone in a manual. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
TMorris09 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 ive had both, and depending on ur tastes it can go either way. If you spend alot of time in close quarter traffic a manual is not for u as a first car. people seem to forget there are manual cars out on the road today and tend to get to close to other people, especially on hills this will be hard for a new driver to handle. On the other hand, chicks like guys who drive stick and there is always a good oppertunity to drop a cheesy line like, i like my girls who know how to drive stick lol. but in all seriousness, i love my standard cars, but if its ur first expect to burn up a clutch fast, everybody does! NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!
korey_hofer Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 it takes a good driver to out shift an auto Upshifting maybe. I've never driven an auto that can downshift as fast as someone in a manual. still need to be good an auto will out shift you even sideways if you miss the gear previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
korey_hofer Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 ive had both, and depending on ur tastes it can go either way. If you spend alot of time in close quarter traffic a manual is not for u as a first car. people seem to forget there are manual cars out on the road today and tend to get to close to other people, especially on hills this will be hard for a new driver to handle. On the other hand, chicks like guys who drive stick and there is always a good oppertunity to drop a cheesy line like, i like my girls who know how to drive stick lol. but in all seriousness, i love my standard cars, but if its ur first expect to burn up a clutch fast, everybody does! I have never burnt up a clutch? previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
TMorris09 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 well i know i sure did when i got my first manual... then again a 67 f100 aint the best thing to learn on lol..or maybe it was? NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!
korey_hofer Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 I don't know I had a 1982 5.0 5spd for my first car and dad said I wreck it he got it so I learned how to drive correctly previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.