so there is a alot i'm not going to get into I'm just going to get straight to the point. Basically my girlfriend dumped me and we are still going through the break up shit.

But you know how every couple usually has "their" song or "their" music?

Well my dilemma is as it turns out the music artist who played "our" music is playing a concert this weekend. She is a very big artist and it's a very big concert. Well my ex had tickets to go with her friend and then I bought a ticket planning to meet up with her. Now I don't know if I should still go because it will be hard to hear "our" music and I wouldn't be able to meet up with her.

Do I still go and show her that I'm not letting this stop my life? and it's something that I don't get a chance to do very often

or

Do i sell the ticket, make my money back, and work that night?

I"m trying to look like as little of a bitch as possible but you know we all aren't tough guys here.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

so there is a alot i'm not going to get into I'm just going to get straight to the point. Basically my girlfriend dumped me and we are still going through the break up shit.

Well my dilemma is as it turns out the music artist who played "our" music is playing a concert this weekend. She is a very big artist and it's a very big concert. Well my ex had tickets to go with her friend and then I bought a ticket planning to meet up with her. Now I don't know if I should still go because it will be hard to hear "our" music and I wouldn't be able to meet up with her.

Do I still go and show her that I'm not letting this stop my life? and it's something that I don't get a chance to do very often

or

I"m trying to look like as little of a bitch as possible but you know we all aren't tough guys here.

need to find some way to get head at the concert, right in front of her, preferrably from her friend. that would teach her.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

DOOEEE DOOOOEEEE! DBS FTW! Sorry I had to do it. You should definitely let her know you arent going to let it stop your life. Life is way to short to stop living it up.

:lol: Thanks man

or

need to find some way to get head at the concert, right in front of her, preferrably from her friend. that would teach her.

I'll get right on that :rofl:

meh go to the concert if you like the music.

Yeah it's a really big concert and a really famous artist so if I don't go I could regret it

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Please tell me its not lady gaga!?

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived