HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

i wouldn't vote for it because i go to school with stoners and its pitiful when they fail pe and make all of my classes have to be dumbed down because they are so burnt. plus it would cause many more health problems like hardened lungs, obesity from the munchies and things to that nature.lastly i wouldn't want to have some stoner attacking me because he is hallucinating or because he needs money for weed. in general i think it would harm our society more than it would help

ironically i went to school with this one guy that i thought was a complete burn out. he got a 36 on his ACTs and completely destroyed the SATs. he also got a 4 on the AP calc test. mightve done the same on the AP physics test but im not sure

i know a guy just like this but youll never get threw there hard heads they believe what they believe without any proof to back up claims they are just bull headed and don't know how to learn

i wouldn't vote for it because i go to school with stoners and its pitiful when they fail pe and make all of my classes have to be dumbed down because they are so burnt. plus it would cause many more health problems like hardened lungs, obesity from the munchies and things to that nature.lastly i wouldn't want to have some stoner attacking me because he is hallucinating or because he needs money for weed. in general i think it would harm our society more than it would help

Youre setting yourself up for argument here bud. First off how do you know marijuana is a direct cause of the "dumbness"? Do you examine their day to day activities before and after smoking? There are other diseases and conditions such as A.D.D and A.D.H.D. Maybe they just lack the willingness to learn or care. Second I believe your chances are just as high for being mugged for drug money regardless. Its not like its completely unable to get because its illegal now. And crack and other addictions will just as likely get you killed for youre money to support their habit. Argument invalid

im pretty sure the symptoms of a.d.h.d and a.d.d dont entail smelling like pot. having bloodshot eyes and just acting stoned.

Can you elaborate on "acting stoned" now youre basing an argument soley on opinion and maybes. Maybe someone they were with smoked pot and they held the smell in their clothes. If someone smells like cig smoke are they a smoker? Or is it possible they live with or are around smokers? And dark justice proves a good point. I know many intelligent pot smokers and non pot smokers same can be said for ignorant pot smokers and non pot smokers. Theres no scientific or medical proof you become less inteligent from marijuana

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

and korey just look at the vote on here damn near 70% of americans approve

do I give a fuck? You should also know I think of Americans as the largest group of idiots that will vote on stuff they have no clue aboout. I think people should need to take an IQ test to be able to vote, or at least a test on if they actually know what the hell the vote is about.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

do I give a fuck? You should also know I think of Americans as the largest group of idiots that will vote on stuff they have no clue aboout. I think people should need to take an IQ test to be able to vote, or at least a test on if they actually know what the hell the vote is about.

we dont agree on alot of things.... BUT I got to agree with this

Americans as a whole = the biggest group of retards in the world..

some American individuals = some of the most intelligent

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

show me proof of any of your arguments what do you do go research and find the first negative comment for pot and believe it yeah your smart

lets see. acting more aggressive than usual. acting more defensive than usual. not making sense. slowed reflexes picking a fight with the table stuff to that nature. and im not basing an argument on an opinion. scientifically it shows that it kills brain cells. it also becomes addictive

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Your username should be einstein since you believe you are smarter than 70% of americans. Look out everyone we have a nobel prize candidate on SMD :cool:

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

lets see. acting more aggressive than usual. acting more defensive than usual. not making sense. slowed reflexes picking a fight with the table stuff to that nature. and im not basing an argument on an opinion. scientifically it shows that it kills brain cells. it also becomes addictive

show me one study that someone gets more aggresive from pot

Your username should be einstein since you believe you are smarter than 70% of americans. Look out everyone we have a nobel prize candidate on SMD :cool:

funny stuff right here lmao

Archived