HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

i hope they dont to be honest, man

I completely respect your opinion although I disagree.

Could you please elaborate? I'd like to hear both sides in this topic.

i personally think marijuana is bad and wrong. as far as i can see, weed is still a drug, and as a society, i dont like the fact that we would legalize it. its a hard line to draw, i appreciate you respectin my opinion. i have friends that smoke, i just dont agree with it, ya know?

I respect your opinion but just a little fyi Alchol is also a drug but the government has no problem allowing thousands of people to die to alcohol abuse and not to mention the millions of innocent people that have died from the result of a drunk driver. Alcohol has also lead to thousands of men women and children to be abused by some one on alcohol, and also hundreds of thousands of violent crimes has happend as a result of alcohol. Never heard any of those things from MJ, except for gang violence and drug deals gone bad, the worse i heard was someone being extremly lazy, hungry and quite possibly not going to work (which goes back to being lazy)

ive seen alot of bad things happen from weed use. alcohol for some reason feels different to me, and i dont condone either if abused.

like what? i would love to hear that

ok, ill play your game.

cousins girlfriend was high off his ass while babysitting his 2 month old son. the baby was crying, and crying, so the father under the heavy influence of marijuana shook his baby. shook his baby so much that the child had brain injuries, and had a seizure and died. he is currently serving time.

about 4 years ago, a car of young teens who were smoking weed were coming down the highway, and crossed into oncomin traffic. they collided headon with a small car, killing one of the passengers on the vehicle they hit, which caused 3 more cars to crash into them.

ive seen a friend trade sexual favors for ounces of weeds.

ready to come off your high horse and try to see from both sides? god

This is most likly the last time ill post about this cause its just going to go back and forth and find more stuff blah blah blah.

That guy could of had a bad day and just snapped, he coulda done the same thing sober, maybe he was on more then just marijuana.

As far as the car thing 1. you said young teens, 2. they were smoking which meant they werent paying attention to the road. Hell just today some 19yr old girl got in a crash on the interstate, why you may ask cause she was texting and driving at the same time and not paying attention to the road, just like those teens were doing.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

im not on a high horse the teen thing would be regulated like alchol and pot won't make you do things you wouldn't do with the baby shaking thing and they shouldn't have been high taking care of the baby neways. and again the sexual favors she would do either way thats just ppl

that is the most ass backwards logic ive seen yet man. so if weed was legal, he would not have shaken his baby? maybe it was because he was high, maybe it messed with his patience, or behavior, maybe it made him uptight, impatient, who knows. what is known is he was high as hell when she got home, still high when he was arrested, and he had nothin to say in court. i say if it wasnt for weed my nephew would still be alive.

her doin sexual favors is because she really wanted weed. that is something she chose to do for somethin you keep sayin does no harm.

im done inhere. i will vote against it, and hope many others do too

I'm very sorry for your loss and I completely understand why you stand your ground.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

im not on a high horse the teen thing would be regulated like alchol and pot won't make you do things you wouldn't do with the baby shaking thing and they shouldn't have been high taking care of the baby neways. and again the sexual favors she would do either way thats just ppl

that is the most ass backwards logic ive seen yet man. so if weed was legal, he would not have shaken his baby? maybe it was because he was high, maybe it messed with his patience, or behavior, maybe it made him uptight, impatient, who knows. what is known is he was high as hell when she got home, still high when he was arrested, and he had nothin to say in court. i say if it wasnt for weed my nephew would still be alive.

her doin sexual favors is because she really wanted weed. that is something she chose to do for somethin you keep sayin does no harm.

im done inhere. i will vote against it, and hope many others do too

im sorry that you had a bad experiance and im sorry for your nephew but ive have never met someone that didn't have more patience when high i would almost doubt its possibly it relaxes you. and how is it backwards logic i was sayin that he most likey would have done it sober if he did it when he was high. no one gets more aggresive when high that has been tested on many ppl. and i don't think that you can say what it did to him if you have never done it yourself.

i hope they dont to be honest, man

I completely respect your opinion although I disagree.

Could you please elaborate? I'd like to hear both sides in this topic.

i personally think marijuana is bad and wrong. as far as i can see, weed is still a drug, and as a society, i dont like the fact that we would legalize it. its a hard line to draw, i appreciate you respectin my opinion. i have friends that smoke, i just dont agree with it, ya know?

I respect your opinion but just a little fyi Alchol is also a drug but the government has no problem allowing thousands of people to die to alcohol abuse and not to mention the millions of innocent people that have died from the result of a drunk driver. Alcohol has also lead to thousands of men women and children to be abused by some one on alcohol, and also hundreds of thousands of violent crimes has happend as a result of alcohol. Never heard any of those things from MJ, except for gang violence and drug deals gone bad, the worse i heard was someone being extremly lazy, hungry and quite possibly not going to work (which goes back to being lazy)

ive seen alot of bad things happen from weed use. alcohol for some reason feels different to me, and i dont condone either if abused.

like what? i would love to hear that

ok, ill play your game.

cousins girlfriend was high off his ass while babysitting his 2 month old son. the baby was crying, and crying, so the father under the heavy influence of marijuana shook his baby. shook his baby so much that the child had brain injuries, and had a seizure and died. he is currently serving time.

about 4 years ago, a car of young teens who were smoking weed were coming down the highway, and crossed into oncomin traffic. they collided headon with a small car, killing one of the passengers on the vehicle they hit, which caused 3 more cars to crash into them.

ive seen a friend trade sexual favors for ounces of weeds.

ready to come off your high horse and try to see from both sides? god

This is most likly the last time ill post about this cause its just going to go back and forth and find more stuff blah blah blah.

That guy could of had a bad day and just snapped, he coulda done the same thing sober, maybe he was on more then just marijuana.

As far as the car thing 1. you said young teens, 2. they were smoking which meant they werent paying attention to the road. Hell just today some 19yr old girl got in a crash on the interstate, why you may ask cause she was texting and driving at the same time and not paying attention to the road, just like those teens were doing.

exactly

In regards to cubs...when will you draw the line? When is it outlying circumstances, and when will it be applicable to marijuana use? Young teens may not have been paying attention, they also could have been paying less attention BECAUSE they were high. The male who shook his child, very may well have just snapped...but if he was high when it happened, maybe it was the factor that caused a horrible and untimely death.

I too, will be voting against it. It has been funny to read, but I see no real need to debate here. Those who will vote in favor are not going to change their mind. And those who will vote against, are not going to change their mind either.

I appreciate the post, I had not heard until I read it here. :drinks:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

In regards to cubs...when will you draw the line? When is it outlying circumstances, and when will it be applicable to marijuana use? Young teens may not have been paying attention, they also could have been paying less attention BECAUSE they were high. The male who shook his child, very may well have just snapped...but if he was high when it happened, maybe it was the factor that caused a horrible and untimely death.

I too, will be voting against it. It has been funny to read, but I see no real need to debate here. Those who will vote in favor are not going to change their mind. And those who will vote against, are not going to change their mind either.

not to be mean but its funny you say you will vote against and then put the drinks up bc i believe no matter what happens legal or not alchol will always be worse and cause more deaths

I'm voting against it

why? everyone thats against never state a reason

because I'm already sick of pot heads when they need to stay some what low key, I'm not going to help them be more open about it.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

God here we go again. It's the EXACT same arguments all potheads have been spouting for years. There's positives and negatives on both sides and i don't have the patience to type it all out on an iPhone.

92% of all statistics are made up on the spot, FYI.

Also I LOVE the random 'it would make the governement 73)66285825 gillion dollars guys, we be rich!'. Where are you getting these awesome numbers from?

Like I said, 74% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I agree with this as well. the only way I would be for legalization would be with severe punishment for illegal sellers and huge taxes

not to be mean but its funny you say you will vote against and then put the drinks up bc i believe no matter what happens legal or not alchol will always be worse and cause more deaths

I hope you have more to use than that argument, because I could care less about some one dieing because they used a substance. I know some times people get killed because of other peoples problems with drugs but still a retarded excuse to legalize, it's like the 2 year old at the grocery store '' mom that boy got to get 2 candy bars why can't I have one''

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I don't find it funny, I find your logic semi lacking. "Alcohol kills more people so marijuana should be legalized because it does not kill as much."

Yeah...the drinks I put up as a cheers gesture so that those with opposing point of views will take it with a grain of salt.

The amount of deaths may be more heavy with alcohol use, but that just means something needs to be done about our society and how it treats, views, and reacts to alcohol use. Marijuana though...do I want the government to say morally it is ok, thus leading to the intellectual decline of the masses. Potheads everywhere...man, not the America I want.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived