HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

Meh, whatever, it won't change anything whether they do or don't.

I'm honestly sick o hearing about it. Mainly

because a few million people who are addicted to doing some illegal want it to be legal so they don't have to worry about getting in trouble or it.

Thats not really the case, marijuana is used for multiple thing not just getting high. Ropes, paper, clothes, helps nausia, eating disorders, and symptoms of cancer and

treatments. Its not a bunch of people wearing tie dye toting bongs around with red eyes. Its doctors, business men and women, maybe even your neighbors

So use it do ropes, clothes, whatever else you mentioned. As far as treatments, how can you be certain it works? How do you know the people saying yes it helped isnt full of bullshit, saying that just to get weed??

Invalid arguments.

As medicine is it real the good and working way to use it oral, as pure oil or not so good as cookie. As medicine is no need to smoke and more bad

to smoke it. The inhaling what ok is the vaporization, that means you dissolving the cannabinoids with hot air = no smoke and tar.

Smoking of weed is consumption or in overdosed using abuse, with the danger of smoke-addiction.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

because a few million people who are addicted to doing some illegal want it to be legal so they don't have to worry about getting in trouble or it.

And Dwright something to mind on your own buissnes, adiposis in clear words fatassdick.

Huh? say what?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Maybe that's a good reason not to legalize it? It seems to have some form of mental drawbacks, and withdrawal.

what mental drawback show me proof of this! i can clep fuckin calculus can you even do that high of a math

Every time you continue in an attempt to prove your case, it just chalks up more reasons why I will never agree to legalize. And the sad thing is, you do not even realize it. You said you have been stressed out, or on edge because it has been awhile since you smoked...dependent?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

wow this thread grew fast !! weed is a drug like caffeine sugar salt alcohol whatever , when u use it it does changes to ur mind and body . i love weed and everything about it except high times ppl arrhh who think marijuana should b smoked while say the pledge of elegance before school every day lol i hate them but marijuana has good things and bad things about it and it will always b an argument. my two cents on marijuana is that u should b able to legally posses a personal amount if u are registered to do so and b decriminalized for driving and having bigger amounts in your possession to an extant . i think u should pay a yearly registration fee to regulate who is able to posses for personal consumption. i don't think u should b able to grow it , u can just get it at a dispensary and no were else, that way the government has control over it and can regulate it . i absolutely do not want to see weed fully legalized because i hate seeing ppl more worried about getting fucked up than doing more important things like paying bills or providing food for there family . weed is a great recreational DRUG that can b used in moderation .

im tired and stoned so if u have any questions on my ideas ask cuz i was so exited to see this thread after reading it all i started typing lol

and to the dude that shook the baby? budd had nothing to do with it u should never take care of an infant under any influence and the kids driving and smoking well they were driving and smoking , there dumb ass's even tho i do it all the time and pound my system its my bad choice

thanks for this thread and reading my post

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

Maybe that's a good reason not to legalize it? It seems to have some form of mental drawbacks, and withdrawal.

what mental drawback show me proof of this! i can clep fuckin calculus can you even do that high of a math

Every time you continue in an attempt to prove your case, it just chalks up more reasons why I will never agree to legalize. And the sad thing is, you do not even realize it. You said you have been stressed out, or on edge because it has been awhile since you smoked...dependent?

haha you have no idea of what you are talkin about man. as i stated u can only be majorly dependent for a week and very few systems for up to a month. i just have stress problems in general i can't get rid of mine by myself like most ppl i also have alot of anxiety and pot helps with that. why don't you go talk about soomething u know about

haha you have no idea of what you are talkin about man. as i stated u can only be majorly dependent for a week and very few systems for up to a month. i just have stress problems in general i can't get rid of mine by myself like most ppl i also have alot of anxiety and pot helps with that. why don't you go talk about soomething u know about

As a former phlebotomist, I think I will rely on my logic than the ramblings of a contradicting, passionate, but unorganized weed smoker :good:

sorry but you still seem addicted to me, you sound exactly like 9out of 10 AA members

nope sorry buddy i have been clean for a month as of right now i could pass any pee test. and im probable irritable bc i have not smoked and had time to relax for a month now

And Jake...you are only proving why it should remain illegal, lol. Adios people, the flock has been rallied to protect their activities!!! Ha.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Thats not really the case, marijuana is used for multiple thing not just getting high. Ropes, paper, clothes, helps nausia, eating disorders, and symptoms of cancer and

treatments. Its not a bunch of people wearing tie dye toting bongs around with red eyes. Its doctors, business men and women, maybe even your neighbors

So use it do ropes, clothes, whatever else you mentioned. As far as treatments, how can you be certain it works? How do you know the people saying yes it helped isnt full of bullshit, saying that just to get weed??

If doctors and lawyers etc wanna use it and fuck up there career, then by all means they can, and my neighbors, of course they do, half of them live off the governebt an sell drugs for more currency.

Invalid arguments.

Invalid? Its a medical fact that marijuana helps nausiea a symptom from chemo radiation (help fight cancer) my grandmother has cancer and has a medicinal use card i honestly dont believe shes out to just get stoned. Its a medical fact that it eases glaucoma(spelling?) it has helped people with anorexia and bulimia(again spelling? Im no dr.) there are plenty of medical FACTS backin medicinal use for marijuana.

It is a drug yes can it harm you yes(small ways). so can aspirin take to many too often and bam liver damage respritory damage. Thats why certain doses are recomended people. Anything in mass quantities is damaging when used as directed it can help with day to day functions.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

@team_ht it does help soothe anxiety which is stress related that doesnt make you dependent. Same as a dr. Prescribing xanax or zoloft are you against other medical drugs and prescriptions? Should we illegalize pharmacies across the nation for selling "drugs"?

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived