HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

I just don't get people arguing against legalizing weed for the sole reason that weed is a drug. I mean for god sakes people caffeine is a drug. It can cause high blood pressure so then the argument could be made that it could be linked to heart disease. Plus if you are "addicted" and you were to suddenly stop drinking your latte every morning, you get the dreaded withdrawal headaches and irritability. So that is really a null argument imo.

I am enjoying watching people debate, but it is quite obvious that people are set on their opinion and nobody is going to change their mind here lol..

the only ''drug'' I am for is aspirin, caffeine, alcohol (for drinking), tobacco, ect. ect. if it all went away this minute I would not be against it one bit. the only reason I am for aspirin is it has saved a ton of people having a heart attack

korey your like arguing with a 90 year old white woman and tellin her black ppl have the same rights as white ppl do

LMAO rofl.gifrofl.gif

I do respect his and other people's opinions though, I just don't think that because they have certain beliefs that it should be law for everyone else.

I was all anti weed until this past year actually. I tried it and realized that it wasn't bad at all(to me at least). I smoked throughout my second semester in college this year and I was still able to retain a 3.0 GPA(I'm an Info Systems major I have tough classes).

It's just annoying to me when kids are taught and people label it as another "street drug" along with coke, meth, heroine, etc

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

and korey just look at the vote on here damn near 70% of americans approve

do I give a fuck? You should also know I think of Americans as the largest group of idiots that will vote on stuff they have no clue aboout. I think people should need to take an IQ test to be able to vote, or at least a test on if they actually know what the hell the vote is about.

Your username should be einstein since you believe you are smarter than 70% of americans. Look out everyone we have a nobel prize candidate on SMD :cool:

Being smarter than 70% of Americans means nothing the average IQ of America is 98. that is legally retarded. And if you need to know senior year (2007) I was tested to have a 170 IQ, so I would say yes that is higher than most of americans

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I just don't get people arguing against legalizing weed for the sole reason that weed is a drug. I mean for god sakes people caffeine is a drug. It can cause high blood pressure so then the argument could be made that it could be linked to heart disease. Plus if you are "addicted" and you were to suddenly stop drinking your latte every morning, you get the dreaded withdrawal headaches and irritability. So that is really a null argument imo.

I am enjoying watching people debate, but it is quite obvious that people are set on their opinion and nobody is going to change their mind here lol..

the only ''drug'' I am for is aspirin, caffeine, alcohol (for drinking), tobacco, ect. ect. if it all went away this minute I would not be against it one bit. the only reason I am for aspirin is it has saved a ton of people having a heart attack

korey your like arguing with a 90 year old white woman and tellin her black ppl have the same rights as white ppl do

LMAO rofl.gifrofl.gif

I do respect his and other people's opinions though, I just don't think that because they have certain beliefs that it should be law for everyone else.

I was all anti weed until this past year actually. I tried it and realized that it wasn't bad at all(to me at least). I smoked throughout my second semester in college this year and I was still able to retain a 3.0 GPA(I'm an Info Systems major I have tough classes).

It's just annoying to me when kids are taught and people label it as another "street drug" along with coke, meth, heroine, etc

i respect others oppinions usually before i do alot of things i take in oppinions of others just to know more about what im gettin into. but when they are just off the charts crazy with there oppinions then i tune them out and laugh at them

lets see. acting more aggressive than usual. acting more defensive than usual. not making sense. slowed reflexes picking a fight with the table stuff to that nature. and im not basing an argument on an opinion. scientifically it shows that it kills brain cells. it also becomes addictive

Agressiveness and defensiveness? Those arent even signs of a marijuana user thats rediculous. Sounds like roid rage if you asked me. And also marijuana does NOT kill braincells it temporarily freezes them. These are all speculation feom you, there is no actual proof that marijuana is the direct cause of their behavior, maybe there starved for attention or have issues at home. I see no link between the two

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

do I give a fuck? You should also know I think of Americans as the largest group of idiots that will vote on stuff they have no clue aboout. I think people should need to take an IQ test to be able to vote, or at least a test on if they actually know what the hell the vote is about.

Your username should be einstein since you believe you are smarter than 70% of americans. Look out everyone we have a nobel prize candidate on SMD :cool:

Being smarter than 70% of Americans means nothing the average IQ of America is 98. that is legally retarded. And if you need to know senior year (2007) I was tested to have a 170 IQ, so I would say yes that is higher than most of americans

haha on what internet iq test for dummies?

edit: you don't even have enought iq to read about pot to know it signs and syptoms u just throw stuff out there

lets see. acting more aggressive than usual. acting more defensive than usual. not making sense. slowed reflexes picking a fight with the table stuff to that nature. and im not basing an argument on an opinion. scientifically it shows that it kills brain cells. it also becomes addictive

show me one study that someone gets more aggresive from pot

http://www.druglibrary.org/crl/behavior/kouri-01.pdf

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

read the top of your page u sent me to from withdrawl how can they withdrawl and be high and fight with tables makes no since what so ever read some more buddy

haha on what internet iq test for dummies?

edit: you don't even have enought iq to read about pot to know it signs and syptoms u just throw stuff out there

Must have been a google ad right? I know maybe it was one of those random number generators, just pick a number right? Also I have not said one thing about symptoms or signs of pot use, so who has the low IQ? You have no credible argument so you go straight to personal attacks. Sorry I'm not going to follow suit with you.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

read the top of your page u sent me to from withdrawl how can they withdrawl and be high and fight with tables makes no since what so ever read some more buddy

He showed you one study, that is all you asked for. I am now going to convince everybody I can to vote against this bill just to go against you.

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived