XS Power

I would like to upgrade my batt plus get extra for my set up. I have a 05 Magnum I would like to replace stock batt an I'm gonna b running 1 BXi-2610d 850 x1 for subs an a MB Quart Q4.150 for Mid's an Highs that would proly be pulling 800rms also. Still have factory alt. Thanks for any info.

so what exactly is your question?

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

i think hes asking what kind of battery should he get? with that power just get a replacement AGM and slop er in. :shrug:

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

what kind of money are you looking at spending for the new battery?

being a newer dodge magnum, you should have a decent alternator on their already, with a hairpin stator that should do 160ish amps.

Is your factory battery located in the back of the vehicle like it is on the chargers?

if it is, I suggust running 1/0 gauge from your alternator charging stud to the back of the car to the positive post on your battery. Also doing the same with the ground, come straight off a bolt holding the alt to your engine, and run it to the rear of the car to the negative on your battery, and you could upgrade a ground from that same alt bolt to your vehicles chassis, if you have the spare wire.

************The factory 6or8 gauge wiring they use to go from front to back is not sufficient at all!!!!!******

Doing the above should really improve your voltage situation, and pretty much is doing the "big 3" upgrade people talk about, but due to the rear batteries you have to use a lot of wire.

Also if the battery is in the spare tire well you have a bit of room to work with, your best bet would be measuring the dimensions of your stock battery, and then any additional clearance you may be able to find for possibly a bigger battery.

Once you have all your measurements you could goto XS Powers website www.4xspower.com and look at their batteries that fit your needs.

Most likely a D3100 should fit if you lay it on its side, or a d2700, something along those lines..

I know I put 3 batteries in my buddies charger spare tire well without issues, but he has no spare either and that helps a lot. Lol

Edited by Audiofanaticz

Yeah I do have a 160amp alt an my batt is in the rear by my spare. But my spare is coming out so I'll have plenty room to work with. I mainly wanted to make sure of the size batt I needed to add for my system. Thanks Ren