Mechman Alternators

The Mechman Jeep install- 14v batteries and 270a alternator!

The Mechman TJ just got a Mechman 270a High Output alternator charging 2 XS Power S1400 14v batteries installed.

Here's a video showing the install-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txmBckhKHSA

We installed this system for improved winching and lighting performance, the same technology will improve the performance of your audio equipment and provide faster starts, better performance from your electrical devices and a resting voltage higher than most people can charge!

The Jeep rests @ 14.7-8v, charges @ 16.8v. You can do this to almost ANY non-PCM controlled vehicle as a bolt-in swap, no step-down boxes or other BS, just swap the alternator and batteries, set the charging voltage and it's DONE.

For more info email [email protected]

i was told i needed a MLA mod of sorts or some type of regulater in order to put a H/O alt into my 02 jeep grandcherokee, is this true? also could you pm me with a quote for a 270 amp alt or higher please? thank you

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

doesnt seem like anyone helps when you ask them about alternators in this section. just sayin :shrug:

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

there busy, im not expecting an answer right away, if i wanted an answer right this second id call

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

i was told i needed a MLA mod of sorts or some type of regulater in order to put a H/O alt into my 02 jeep grandcherokee, is this true? also could you pm me with a quote for a 270 amp alt or higher please? thank you

Our kit comes with the necessary adapter harness and brackets so it's a plug-in, bolt-in install. If your GC is a 4.0 it will be almost the same kit as what we installed on the TJ, same adjustability, same style of install. Email [email protected] with the full year, make, model and engine size and I will get you a price right away.

doesnt seem like anyone helps when you ask them about alternators in this section. just sayin :shrug:

Mechman is open M-F 8:30am to 6pm. At times I will respond on weekends or after hours, but we all need our time off from work. We work hard to respond quickly to every post but it's not always possible at 8pm on a Sunday.

there busy, im not expecting an answer right away, if i wanted an answer right this second id call

Calling when we are open will get the fastest response, but email is better. Keeps a written record of quotes.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if we made it clear or not, but our jeep large case conversion kit COMES WITH the adjustable voltage module already built in, so you don't have to buy anything else. Just turn the dial and you can set the voltage to whatever you want