Guest Wood

Not guilty, thats crazy..Guess you can do evil as long as no human sees you doing it. :peepwall: Justice what a joke.

Where the common sense?

At least give her something, she is not Innocent. :bull:

shes guilty on all the charges they could prove she did. all the false statements, shes gonna get something for that shit.

they couldnt even prove HOW the baby died, let alone prove a person murdered her, i think she did, as do a lot of people, but it doesnt matter what we think, its what you can prove.

what if she really didnt do it and was just a scared young girl and she got proved guilty on all this circumstantial evidence? i think that would be worse then letting a murderer go free on circumstantial evidence.

I think the verdict is correct, there is not enough evidence there to convict her. If you can't show how someone died you can't prove someone murdered them.

Are you serious? The same duct tape was found in her home that was on the baby's mouth. The same blanket was found at the scene that went missing from the home. The fact that they waited 31 days to report the child missing ....

That's all easy to write off. Someone broke into the house, kidnapped her with the stuff in the house, and told the chick she had better not report it or else they would kill the kid and come after her.

Nothing's solid.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I think the verdict is correct, there is not enough evidence there to convict her. If you can't show how someone died you can't prove someone murdered them.

Are you serious? The same duct tape was found in her home that was on the baby's mouth. The same blanket was found at the scene that went missing from the home. The fact that they waited 31 days to report the child missing ....

That's all easy to write off. Someone broke into the house, kidnapped her with the stuff in the house, and told the chick she had better not report it or else they would kill the kid and come after her.

Nothing's solid.

AND they got on her computer and searched how to make home made chlorophyll 84 TIMES took her car, threw the little girl in the trunk and gave her chlorophyll? Yeah, right.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Look guys- I'm not IN ANY WAY condoning what she did or commenting on the outcome of the trial, but it is HARD being a juror. To find evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt, without any prejudices you may hold, is MUCH harder than you think.

I had the misfortune of being a juror for a multiple sexual assault case a few years ago, and as bad a it was hearing all the details, it was worse trying to get everyone to decide on a verdict using those criteria.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

I give it 6 months before she has a book out and has done a spread for playboy.

I'd buy the playboy issue she is pretty hot lmao.

I dont see her makin through to the next year, alot of crazy people out there outraged with the verdict. She'll be dead shortly.

I dont see how finding remains of the decaying bodily fluids and hair in the trunk of casey anthony's car doesnt find her guilty alone, really traces of the dead body shes on trial for in the trunk o her car?! Yea thats impossible. What a fucking joke this is

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Nothing's solid.

AND they got on her computer and searched how to make home made chlorophyll 84 TIMES took her car, threw the little girl in the trunk and gave her chlorophyll? Yeah, right.

I think Casey & her mom was sucking on someone, how can you search chlorophyll 84 times and not be guilty, not only that but how everything came to be. She is guilty butbits like they say its what they show and prove.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

"MotherFuckenSonOfAGodDamnBitch" LMFAO

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived