Second Skin Audio

Elite Designs Inc.

anybody need a box design pm me with email and paypal im the owner of Elite Designs Inc. and if you are in the bay county florida area i can build a box for your setup

my designs are top of the line i can design for any amount of woofers and any setup prices may very ocording to the design and type of box

Same here, did i mention i do it for free.

feel free to show us some of the boxes that have been built with your designs, if you want money in return for your work.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

dude im a profesinal at what i do and if i had a camera i would ok maby in a couple of weeks i will show u a spl box for a single obsidian 15 tuned to 25.5 hertz ok

A professional should maybe be able to spell.

dude im a profesinal at what i do and if i had a camera i would ok maby in a couple of weeks i will show u a spl box for a single obsidian 15 tuned to 25.5 hertz ok

Why in the Motherfucking world would you tune an SPL box, or a box in general, to 25 and a half (lmao) hertz? Ok

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Spelling helps convey intelligence, but talent is not always codependent on intelligence.

THAT being said, a pro should at least have some proof of his work. I mean, there is literally nothing that can be attributed to you, a quick google of "elite designs audio" and it brought up your D4S username and even a search through your content revealed nothing but one liners here and there. I'm curious, what exactly makes you considered a pro? I mean...25.5hz? SPL? Methinks hilarity shall ensure!

:popcorn:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Why in the Motherfucking world would you tune an SPL box, or a box in general, to 25 and a half (lmao) hertz? Ok

Seem a little off to me too but im no professional! :yahoo:

TEAM.jpg

Archived