screaming children in restaurants

Good thread and really this topic covers anywhere out in public. I would say grocery stores, Wal-Mart, etc. are just as bad. Too often someone's kid is acting up and I'll look over and their fat ass Mother is too busy on her cell phone texting or some shit completely ignoring their kid. I too would have been whooped good if I had pulled that shit as a child. Simple fact is nowadays too many parents are not disciplining their kids or they have no idea how to do so. Most of these parents ironically never should have been allowed to procreate.

have a kid. then after that let me know what you really think. sometimes its uncontrollable. and they will cry, scream, yell, etc. but i do agree that it is also the parents that should remove the child from the area until the child has calmed down or should put a stop to it quick.

I have 3 kids and I know all about it. but I took care of the situation asap.

but this one gets me pissed more.

going to the movies, not a kid movie more for young adults and adults and someone brings in a baby. and then when it starts crying you cant hear the movie and cause they dont want to miss anything they make us suffer cause they are crappy parents without any respect. I think that unless its a kids movie no babies 5 and under shouldnt be allowed in there.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

have a kid. then after that let me know what you really think. sometimes its uncontrollable. and they will cry, scream, yell, etc. but i do agree that it is also the parents that should remove the child from the area until the child has calmed down or should put a stop to it quick.

going to the movies, not a kid movie more for young adults and adults and someone brings in a baby. and then when it starts crying you cant hear the movie and cause they dont want to miss anything they make us suffer cause they are crappy parents without any respect. I think that unless its a kids movie no babies 5 and under shouldnt be allowed in there.

LMAO i literally came in to say your last part. and has anyone noticed its always the ugly bitches that do this shit? the situation never goes 'OMFG shut that bab....HOLY SHIT LOOK AT DEM TITS' then go back to eatin your steak. ill just never understand the need to bring a 3 month old to a movie or to dinner. wth can a baby even do there other than cry

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I always ask the parents to take care of their kid or leave. that is if they are not already trying to do something.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I always ask the parents to take care of their kid or leave. that is if they are not already trying to do something.

see ive never done this simply because there are alot of parents out there that get instantly defensive because it involves their child and its not worth risking fighting some ignorant ass. this is statement is based off working in retail

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i did this when we watched hang over 2 but guess what we knew it might be a problem so we went to the drive in's in the car windows up a screaming baby wont bother anyone some parents got to think about others

but sometimes while eating it is uncontrolble i take care of my kid and try my best not to disturb anybody but sometimes it is unavoidable its the parents that dont do anyting about it that you should be unhappy with

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

see ive never done this simply because there are alot of parents out there that get instantly defensive because it involves their child and its not worth risking fighting some ignorant ass. this is statement is based off working in retail

most of the time they get pissy but I don't really care. they can shut their kid up or I can, their choice.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

most of the time they get pissy but I don't really care. they can shut their kid up or I can, their choice.

ive actually seen fights break out over managers telling a kid to stop doing something because they risk hurting someone or themselves and then see the parents get in the managers face for saying something. its ridiculous

Archived