screaming children in restaurants

I always ask the parents to take care of their kid or leave. that is if they are not already trying to do something.

see ive never done this simply because there are alot of parents out there that get instantly defensive because it involves their child and its not worth risking fighting some ignorant ass. this is statement is based off working in retail

most of the time they get pissy but I don't really care. they can shut their kid up or I can, their choice.

I really doubt you'd do anything to any kid. As long as their parents weren't pussies you'd probably end up getting your ass beat.

where did I say I would do anything to a kid you jack ass

most of the time they get pissy but I don't really care. they can shut their kid up or I can, their choice.

^^^^^ in Bold how do you plan on shuting said kid up? if i made the choice of you doing it?

im not gonna get in a pissing match over this but thats what you said and im pretty sure every one read it the same way

it depends on the age, if it's a baby it will probably be quiet if you give it something to chew on, if there isn't something wrong that it is screaming about. and older kids all you have to do is tell them you will give them a dollar and they shut right up.

oh and besides, I never intend to do anything any way. It's just sets the parent up to get pissy and actually take care of their kid instead of being a jack ass and ignoring it.

and if I would have made a scene in a public place I would have had my ass beat.

well the first comment was read wrong like you would do something to the kid now tht you put it that way i agree with you i would talk shit to the parents not oing anyting about it as well

I should have realized that, almost all of my post are interpreted as something other than what I meant I need to type more direct instead of just assuming I got my point across

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I always ask the parents to take care of their kid or leave. that is if they are not already trying to do something.

see ive never done this simply because there are alot of parents out there that get instantly defensive because it involves their child and its not worth risking fighting some ignorant ass. this is statement is based off working in retail

wow dude thats crazy to say if my kid is in the wrong i try to right it but like if its my 17year old i make her right it but if its my babys they cant i have to but if someone was to say that to me no matter where we was at i take that as a threat and im not like most ppl we would have no more to talk about there would be no chest bumping or talking it would be me knocking teeth out. even if its more that one person if i get my ass kicked. and i think most ppl feel the same way. when it comes to my kids mom g/m wife its not cool to talk shit or threatin em

i dont want to hear your loud ass bundle of poor genetics screaming/whining/bitching/crying while im trying to eat.

:werd_msword::popcorn:

I lol'd hard. I completely agree though. If your child isn't ready for a restaurant experience take them to the mc d's drive through and eat in your minivan, save the rest of the world from the agony/embarrassment of your child screaming its head off. Same goes for the parents in lowes and home depot. :shrug:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

it's not the kids fault it's the parents fault for letting it happen

The fuck it is. You obviously do not have children. Tell me you didn't cry or whine when you were a kid? I already know your gonna feed me that BS story every has already posted up that there parents raised them right...like somehow that means you never showed emotion when you didn't get your way as a child. Kids are emotional, no amount of discipline will make your kid harden up.

were not talking about when a kid acts up for like 2-3 seconds, we are talking about when a kid is having a fit and it goes on for like 5 minutes and the parents do absolutely nothing about it.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

wow dude thats crazy to say if my kid is in the wrong i try to right it but like if its my 17year old i make her right it but if its my babys they cant i have to but if someone was to say that to me no matter where we was at i take that as a threat and im not like most ppl we would have no more to talk about there would be no chest bumping or talking it would be me knocking teeth out. even if its more that one person if i get my ass kicked. and i think most ppl feel the same way. when it comes to my kids mom g/m wife its not cool to talk shit or threatin em

no it wouldn't, settle down key board gangster

mcintoshsigz.png

it's not the kids fault it's the parents fault for letting it happen

The fuck it is. You obviously do not have children. Tell me you didn't cry or whine when you were a kid? I already know your gonna feed me that BS story every has already posted up that there parents raised them right...like somehow that means you never showed emotion when you didn't get your way as a child. Kids are emotional, no amount of discipline will make your kid harden up.

were not talking about when a kid acts up for like 2-3 seconds, we are talking about when a kid is having a fit and it goes on for like 5 minutes and the parents do absolutely nothing about it.

i think he means like kids just throwing a fit cause i have kids and i know when they r really

upset or just being a brat and scremming

and cause someone said how they feel about it their a keyboard gangster thats not it at all i try to stay away frome dramma and any of that bullshit u know but im just saying if u had kids u would know what i mean i think u need to grow up a lil to understand life. and as far as gangster im far from it now but i had my time when i was young growning up in Toledo Cleveland detroit running with ppl but thats in may past but i have no need to sith behind a screen and say shit i feel dont say anything u wont say to someones face so sorry if ur alil upset

my mom used to baby sit all the time when I was younger. I know how kids act and it usually some simple way to get them to straighten out, as long as they arn't having a fit just to get attention.

mcintoshsigz.png

I thinks its just that nowadays alot of parents just let their kids do whatever and it drives me up the wall. When we have our niece and nephew they behave because they know my wife or I will wear that ass out if they don't, but when they are with thier parents they do whatever. If my son acts up it will be an ass whooping in progress or we'll leave, I wont sit in a place and let my kid get loud, its just disrespectful to others

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

I think what some people fail to realize is, yes you have the right to be there just as much as anyone else. But other people aren't interrupting your meal! You have a right to be there, and everyone has the right to enjoy their meal, without having to hear or watch your children behave badly. In most cases for me, the adults are the obnoxious ones!

Not being funny but more often than not it is the groups of young adults making the most noise. I have 2 kids that I've taught them not to yell and scream. They are to chew with their mouth closed and say please, thank you, and you're welcome. If they need to use the bathroom, they are to quietly tell me and I will lead them to the bathroom. If they want to talk with us, they do so quietly.

I actually prefer to be seated away from people! Kids, cell phone users, loud ass teenagers and people who are loud near me get the following: I'll politely ask them to keep it down and if that doesn't work I say shut the fuck up! 9 out of 10 times this does work, but once in awhile you get someone who has a pair of balls! Which always end like this:

0aca17641c00725e2425e1fdb3674e22.jpg

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived