Guess who i almost hit today....

The guy pulled out in front of him, makes it his fault not winns, Second just beause he has that car dosnt mean hes got money, theres a development near me where the houses look like hotels as Beatbox i sent him a pic , But look at the cars they drive old fors and old bmws nothing new because they are married to their houses,

Why isn't that what insurance is for?

most insurance policys limits are too low to cover the total cost of something like that. for instance here in alabama state law requires 25/50/25 (25k medical per person, 50k per accident, and 25k propert damage) and most people dont carry higher limits than the state required

Well he wouldnt have to pay much for mine.. as mine only cost me 700$

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

The guy pulled out in front of him, makes it his fault not winns, Second just beause he has that car dosnt mean hes got money, theres a development near me where the houses look like hotels as Beatbox i sent him a pic , But look at the cars they drive old fors and old bmws nothing new because they are married to their houses,

Very true.. Either your married to your house or your married to your car... And sometimes people equal them out.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Very true.. Either your married to your house or your married to your car... And sometimes people equal them out.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Not 100% true. Depends on where you hit the car. It could be a no fault or Winn's fault. Just too much to call without details and scene view. So, yea. :drinks:

EDIT: Also, his speed would be a factor, which is why it may matter as to where he hit the car and other cool stuff

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Why would he be fucked are you a ratard? he was on the right away if it was me i woulda hit it ,

If you can afford a Ferrari, you can afford good lawyers. If you can afford good lawyers, they can misconstrue evidence to make Winn look bad. If Winn looks bad, he will be, as first stated, Fucked. :)

you just sounded stupid as hell,

50272_287630933838_1695275_n.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Why would he be fucked are you a ratard? he was on the right away if it was me i woulda hit it ,

If you can afford a Ferrari, you can afford good lawyers. If you can afford good lawyers, they can misconstrue evidence to make Winn look bad. If Winn looks bad, he will be, as first stated, Fucked. :)

actually no you sound stupid as hell it is very easy to convince people when money is involved

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Guest grim83

50272_287630933838_1695275_n.jpg

:rofl:

Archived