06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

About the volt meter: It looks good, just know that without a remote wire you would have to do what I did and use a relay to turn it on and off.

And you don't have to have one for both batts, I just like to keep an eye on both personally. But no, they don't read the same, when the amp is drawing power the rear battery drops first, and lower. But it's not a necessity, more of an option.

About the other questions, I'm really not too sure.

Hope that helps! :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Pillars look stellar!...watching intently how this dash all comes together...keep it going...your detail is on point..

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

It does, thanks for the info. My second battery is the main audio battery. And I'm not going to be pushing the shit out of it, it's really not that kind of system. Nor am I going to be sitting with nothing running for extended periods of time. However, that being said, I'd still like to keep my eye on the power system. Just in case.

Pillars look stellar!...watching intently how this dash all comes together...keep it going...your detail is on point..

Thanks. Not sure if I'll get time or not, but maybe I can sneak out to the garage tonight and get a layer of filler on them tonight. Don't hold your breath though!

Temp gauges are a great idea I like them a lot and as far as the volt meter goes I ran mine to the sub amp to watch the current there and I connected a switch to turn the meter off when I don't need to see voltage but the batts connection is a good idea also. I used this one here and it works great...Volt Meter. Takes a long ass time to get to you but look good and less than the one you're currently looking at.

My amps did fine with the winter weather they were never too cold and I will hold my breath to see how they do in the summer but they never get too hot plus the internal cooling is pretty bad ass on the FLI amps I have so I was impressed with them. Better to be safe then sorry so you could always wire up fans, switches and temp gauges and see what happens you may never need them but wow factor applies and attention to detail is key.

EDIT: Are we still doing all the amps mounted together in one drawer? If so one sensor will work fine just have it read temp in the drawer and plan accordingly it should be accurate considering all the amps will be running together in the same area.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ok guys, I need some help. Some advise!

I want to do some thing a little out of the box on the finishing materials. Everything is getting reupholstered in my car at some point. Seats, floor, doors, headliner, trunk, everything!

So what I'm not sure of is my decision on materials. Not cause I don't like them, but I want to be a bit different. I was originally going to do suede for everything.

Charcoal suede for the headliner, matching suede on the pillar pods, with light grey for the speaker grills for contrast.

Re upholstering the doors, with suede two tone, charcoal on the top half, light grey on the bottom with opposite color contrasting inserts.

The floor I'm probably going to just replace the oem carpet, it's light grey.

The seats, my original thoughts are the outer parts of the seats I want charcoal, and then the middle inserts I want to do the light grey.

Do you guys think that will be enough, or should I go out of the box even more with different materials, colors, etc?

What do you guys think or suggest. The current interior is basically what the two colors I just mentioned are. Basically Charcoal and light grey. I also have some really dark grey or even you could call it black in there as well.

Interested in opinions and suggestions! Give em too me!

Baby seal skin :peepwall::lol: I like your current idea sounds nice and clean but with different color stitching and piping with all those dark colors orange stitch or piping matching the hertz colors would be beautiful IMO

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived