06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Me too! As things slowly roll in this week, I'm going to get my bench cleared off so I can get things ready for the bench testing. I'm hoping, but doubting, that I can have it all by the weekend so I can start getting the testing started this weekend. If that happens, and again I'm not so positive that it'll all be here in time, then I'll bench test it and if all goes well I'll be ready for some customization baby! WOO!

The other thing I'm debating is the carbon fiber thing. I've not had time to get over to Tap Plastics and get the materials, and as well I've not even touched the other shroud since I started it last week. It's still sitting there unsanded. So time has not really been with me and things are getting a bit more crazy around my house. My wife and I are just stressed out to the max with routines and life, so by the time the kids go to bed at night, I literally have no energy to go out and work. So I'm still debating if I want to go through the work that it's going to take to do the carbon fiber overlays. The part that's holding me up is I know I'll love the look and if I don't do it, I'll be wanting to go back in later and do it.

However, that being said, I still want to do a quad set up, and if that happens I'll have to reopen them down the line anyway. So maybe I'll just paint them black for now, to get used to them, and then when I have to go back in and add to the shroud for the second set of projectors, I can do the overlays then. Maybe I just talked my way into my answer! LMAO!

Anyway, I'm hoping that there's going to be some major action soon!

Got a little package today!

IMG00670-20110907-1215.jpg

IMG00672-20110907-1216-1.jpg

IMG00673-20110907-1216.jpg

OHHH YEAHH!!!

IMG00674-20110907-1217.jpg

Point of Load module! Woohoo! Oh and the frame for it, and a pig tail connector.

IMG00675-20110907-1218.jpg

So that brings me to the last thing, I believe, that I need being the HDMI media adapter from Samsung. It's saying that it's shipped and yet doesn't give me a tracking number, so hopefully it'll be here today or tomorrow. Hopefully the latest on friday! That way I can start bench testing this thing.

I didn't get pics of the converter and adapters, and I'll do that when I get home. But look guys, I posted pics! LMAO!

Wow, thanks for following me. That's cool. Ya I'm starting to like this forum better than the other ones I'm on. Not getting to many positive responses on the 8th about the tablet. That's cause, I'm sure, those guys are always seeming to be "it's gotta be JDM, Mugen, or look like it's stock or we hate it". If the vast majority doesn't agree with something, then it spreads like wildfire cause no one wants to be on the other end of disagreement. But that's just me. Personally I don't care, I'm not a vast majority type of guy. Which is why I went with the Galaxy 10.1 instead of the Ipad2. :yahoo:

Again, thanks for following. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bunch of stuff rollin here very very soon.

BTW, everyone, I found out that my HDMI adapter was slated to be delivered to my house not my work. So maybe, cross your fingers, it'll be there today!

Wow new toys! That tab is gonna be so sick!! I look forward to the glass work etc. And the trunk is still coming together too, good shit man! progress all over the place!!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Thanks. Thanks for checking in! I'm hoping so, I can't wait to get started on it.

Ok well, no HDMI adapter waiting at home for me. So I'm on watch for that.

But I have some pics of the other stuff like I said. Here you go.

DSC04298.jpg

Adapter and charging cable

DSC04299.jpg

Converter.

DSC04300.jpg

DSC04303.jpg

DSC04301.jpg

DSC04302.jpg

So nothing super exciting, but that's what I have for now. More later! Thanks for tuning in!

Archived