spl box

i am taking all of yalls opinions and i am reading every single one of things yall have to say and im not a scamer for the last time ok yes im still learning but i am good at what i do ok

shit just got real.........er

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What would be the way to handle countless threads everyday that should never be made? How do you treat someone who is trying to make money through this site for services he obviously can not provide? How do you hold every person's hand over the internet, simply because they feel people are being too mean? How do you teach a kid who is obviously not willing to learn, let alone admit he was wrong? How do you get away with even thinking you know what you're talking about? I seriously did not want to post back in here but jbleez, you are simply not even trying to think. Please do so before posting again.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

now look at it from my point of view.

no one calls it out. someone gets a design. and it sucks. now I get a pm about it and have to try to help work out a deal with both of them. I have to take even more time out of my day to try to make it right for the user who just got screwed. Not only that but he does not meet the requirements to sell any designs on this site. He's skirting that by not putting his service in the buy and sell forum. He also is infringing on a company that is registered as elitedesigns inc. If I give him a venue to sell things under that name, the site now could really face legal issues from the company who has it registered if they so choose.

This is the internet. You cant assume that anyone has any common sense. 98 percent of the population doesnt.

and this is the post you shoulda did as a mod along time ago so the forum wouldnt be filled w this useless topic.. warn everyone as you should for every ones safety and make him show proof and then it woulda been over.. just saying i know u do a good job and its not easy but u have to agree this was ass backwards

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

i am taking all of yalls opinions and i am reading every single one of things yall have to say and im not a scamer for the last time ok yes im still learning but i am good at what i do ok

if you been reading then we asked many times to PROVE!!!! you are good at what you do

make a design and show us you dont have to have the equipment 2 18 btl's in a tahoe lets see a design!!!!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

<3 when people try to tell the mods why they're here and how to do just that. Tickles me pink.

The kid is a hardheaded 14yr old who didn't just approach it all wrong...he has no idea whatsoever of what he's doing. Plugging everything into a calculator that does the math for him is real hard and makes you pro. Question is, did he build these boxes or just give his dad the dimensions on the boards he needs cut, you know the ones the calculator gives you...

I also haven't seen him post in a while...I wonder if his parents limit his Internet time.

:ninja:

Archived