Second Skin Audio

sub box

BassMunky

will my chaos subs fit? and how does it sound facing backwards does anyone have video?

They will fit. Telling you how they sound will be virtually impossible. On that one, you'll just have to do it and find out.

However, you will want to deaden the rear wall. Unless you have a super special truck, its going to rattle. Every truck I've been in with subs behind the seat had a respectable amount of rattle, including my Dad and his 2 8s.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

will my chaos subs fit? and how does it sound facing backwards does anyone have video?

They will fit. Telling you how they sound will be virtually impossible. On that one, you'll just have to do it and find out.

However, you will want to deaden the rear wall. Unless you have a super special truck, its going to rattle. Every truck I've been in with subs behind the seat had a respectable amount of rattle, including my Dad and his 2 8s.

This. With the truck we did, the subs sounded absolutely awesome but from outside the truck it sounded like the rear wall was going to fall off. We deadened it and put the soft side velcro around the window seal where it slides closed and the problem was fixed

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

This. With the truck we did, the subs sounded absolutely awesome but from outside the truck it sounded like the rear wall was going to fall off. We deadened it and put the soft side velcro around the window seal where it slides closed and the problem was fixed

Cool part is, with my dad, a good 55-60 hz note makes the panel rattle so much it is audible from inside the cab.

He's cool with it. I'm not. I need to save some money and pick up some Damp Pro...Then I'll pull the doors back down and finish them. lmao

Anyway, @OP take a bunch of pics. We're pic whores.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

yeah i will when i get a chance. Will Cache work good? im gonna get that

I'd use Second Skin if it were me but any form of sound deadening should help

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

What kind of single truck was it int?

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

What kind of single truck was it int?

Wasn't, it was an F-350

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

Build Log

Dude you've asked so many questions. Build a box, install the subs, hook them up, and see what it sounds like. THEN go from there and decide if you're happy with it or not. I've got a regular cab GMC fullsize with two 12's behind the seat in a sealed wedge with only a little over a cube of air to each and they sound great.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived