Sonic Electronix

RE SX > sundown SA.... sorry guys... lol

that is, if you are talking about the older SX, and not the SxX series they have now.....

you need the extra batt regardless if you are rockin a pretty stock electrical... the sundown amps are pretty power hungry, and if you dont have the electrical to back it, it wont produce power...

i bet with some tweaking you could break the 50 with what you have....

I've heard from several people my original system would break the 50's but I'm just lost at this point. My electrical is upgraded 2 kinetic 1800's, a 220a alternator, 2 runs 0f 2/0 wire, and the BIG 3 upgrade.

what are you tuned to? how is the box setup?

are you metering at the headrest or on dash sealed up?

little tiny ass things, like moving a sun visor can gain you dbs... or moving a seat forward... you need some real meter time to figure out what works best

if you are tuned for music, tuning higher generally yields a better number....

do you know what your peak is? if not, you need to do a test to find out where your peak is

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

How will the Sx setup cost $1500? You have the woofers, you have the amp, and you have the electrical I'm assuming. All you need to do is recone the woofers and build a new box.

I think they would get 150 with 3 15s if your hitting 148 with 3 10s...

Box, Re-cone = 15" basket + labor, extra battery....I ballparked it.

Box material will cost you $200 tops, recone will propably be about $400 tops, and an your electrical seems fine to run a SAZ3000D, and if not you'd need a $250 or so for another battery... So between $800-$900 tops :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Fuck, get another battery, see how your voltage stands. I'm sure between a higher voltage and some testing, you can break 150 with your current setup!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Fuck, get another battery, see how your voltage stands. I'm sure between a higher voltage and some testing, you can break 150 with your current setup!

+1

SuperBass

check out⊂ http://www.youtube.com/Bassknots

129.3 meca 136.8 db drag (60 hz peak)

http://bassknotsstereo.blogspot.com/

comment/subscribe and stay tuned ,working on 150 db http://www.stevemead...r/page__st__380

RE SX > sundown SA.... sorry guys... lol

that is, if you are talking about the older SX, and not the SxX series they have now.....

you need the extra batt regardless if you are rockin a pretty stock electrical... the sundown amps are pretty power hungry, and if you dont have the electrical to back it, it wont produce power...

i bet with some tweaking you could break the 50 with what you have....

I've heard from several people my original system would break the 50's but I'm just lost at this point. My electrical is upgraded 2 kinetic 1800's, a 220a alternator, 2 runs 0f 2/0 wire, and the BIG 3 upgrade.

what are you tuned to? how is the box setup?

are you metering at the headrest or on dash sealed up?

little tiny ass things, like moving a sun visor can gain you dbs... or moving a seat forward... you need some real meter time to figure out what works best

if you are tuned for music, tuning higher generally yields a better number....

do you know what your peak is? if not, you need to do a test to find out where your peak is

asking again, since it seems to got missed LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites