Help with active crossovers, and some other stuff.

ditch the sony HU. those mids will have no midbass. the tweeters will probably sound harsh. try to get a 1" tweeter. i dont personally like metal domes but thats up to you.

Stuck with the Sony for now. I'll get an Alpine when I can afford it.

Why the 1"? And why don't you like metal.

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

ditch the sony HU. those mids will have no midbass. the tweeters will probably sound harsh. try to get a 1" tweeter. i dont personally like metal domes but thats up to you.

Stuck with the Sony for now. I'll get an Alpine when I can afford it.

Why the 1"? And why don't you like metal.

metal domes are harsh, larger tweeters are generally more warm.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Better? Vifa 1" Silk Dome

Any comments on the mid I chose? other suggestions?

And the DD 5&1/4 coaxs are about $99 so I'll probably get a pair of those for the rear.

those dont look bad. ive never heard them but its a set i would consider getting myself to try out.

i told you what i think about the mids. and i would not get them. unless all you care about is loud and dont care about midbass.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Oh I read it wrong. I thought you said ditch the Sony HU because it will have no mids. My bad, reading too fast. What would you suggest for mids?

DD makes a nice 1/2 din active crossover..havnt used it looks promising.

Yeah that would be nice and it would fill the empty 1/2 din space I have but they are about $270. Maybe later.