off topic.. Lol But how did the message go :popcorn:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

looks to me like a load of bs, just some person trying to get attention on youtube. same with all the people who believe the 9/11 conspiracy bullshit and those that don't believe osama has been killed.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

looks to me like a load of bs, just some person trying to get attention on youtube. same with all the people who believe the 9/11 conspiracy bullshit and those that don't believe osama has been killed.

Only reason I posted it was because there are hundreds of these videos on YouTube.

As far as the message, fuck her.. :finger: I've been talking to another girl, not as hot, but seems into me.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

Only reason I posted it was because there are hundreds of these videos on YouTube.

As far as the message, fuck her.. :finger: I've been talking to another girl, not as hot, but seems into me.

i watch a lot of those vids too but in the end i don't believe them lol, and uhhhh what?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Fuck em man, jus remember NO MEANS NEXT..keep goin and besides, unless ur like me and u are either a gluttant for punishment or like the hunt and to prove to urself u can do it, dont go after the 8's,9's,or above cause yeh their hot, but most of the time dumb as a pile of bricks and about as deep as a Dr. Suess book storyline. I jus do it to prove to me and all my friends i can hit that shit. lol. ifu wanna date a girl find one thats pretty, but is cool as fuck. dont go for the hot one, cause like i said...DUmb

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

The Illuminati must have killed whoever made this video.

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I don't think much can be kept secret. Some one somewhere would have said something at some point. I think it's just a tool to make people think because it's all mysterious and now it'a getting all hyped up.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift