Jump to content

Cali's newest resident


Recommended Posts

Posted

..I want my cali.card back dammit!!

This you can get now that you're back in cali :shrug: lol

..or wait what card are you talking about?

Team Bass Hz - Louder. Lower. - Team SoCal SPL

2010 West Coast Regional 130-139.9 Bass Race CHAMP

Posted

good to see david hope to see you more active around here now that you are out of the woods.

Nothing wrong with being in the woods. I love living in the woods but I could see myself checking Cali out. Or Nashville. :peepwall:

Grats David, nice to see your happy, been missing you and smokeum on here. :cray:

Posted

The woods suck.... no way could I ever.do.that agian, I'm a city boy, while at times I did enjoy it, never agian.

Posted

..I want my cali.card back dammit!!

This you can get now that you're back in cali :shrug: lol

..or wait what card are you talking about?

its just a joke between steve and I, everytime I leave for a while he threatens to revoke my calicard sooo now that I'm back for good, I want my card back :)

Posted

WHOOT! But I'm still not back home..... :(

Soon my brotha from anotha mother

Posted

ohlawd. now we're gonna fall off the U.S. FORSURE.

LoL sweet now we'll all live on the california islands haha

Posted

Ahh good ol Cali. Welcome home bro

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3128 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...