Hotdog Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 First thing that I thought of.. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
meade916 Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 i submitted your request to the committee. It is under review. We will let you know in 7-10 business days if your Cali card will be released to you or not. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
David Posted July 2, 2011 Author Report Posted July 2, 2011 Hahaha lmao... Right on... I'm patient so its all gucci... was the vid of my girl any good?
David Posted July 2, 2011 Author Report Posted July 2, 2011 First thing that I thought of.. Haha man I was jamming that shizz on my way here on the train.. Good shit.
B Slaps Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 nice to see u back. now i have someone i actually know to bs wit on this bish. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.