DC Sound Lab

DC lvl 3 10's broken surround

DC had a bunch of problems with their 10's ripping (including mine). They now have upgraded surrounds to make sure this problem doesn't keep happening. I don't know if you can send them into DC and get their reconed with the new surrounds but I'd probably call them.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

That's lame. That's why I prefer eBay to forums since they have buyer protection, forced refunds, and a good feedback system.

How did you figure out they were lvl 3's? Did he just admit it?

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

They guy that sold them to me thought they were lvl 3 because that's what he was told. Well i didn't know what lvl 3 looked like so i looked up some pics recently. Found a couple of lvl 2 10's that looked just like mine. Found some pics of the lvl 3 and it looks nothing like mine. That's what i get for not doing this before actually buying them

I'm gonna call up DC and see if i can get some recones with lvl 3 softparts. It's still going to be a lvl 2 but since i know they can handle 600-700 w rms thermally might as well do that.

XS Power 3400 (main)

XS Power 5100R x2 (rear)

XS Power XS flex 1/0

Stock deck (for now)

Rockford Fosgate PBR 300x4 (temp)

4 Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5s

Digital Designs M2a

2 Sundown Audio SA 10's

variable tuning (24/35/43)

Well well well turns out someone built them and said they were level 3's. I wonder who that someone was... I don't even care anymore but i wish people would be honest about their business. This person claims they were built by a certain someone and they were given away in a raffle to his friend. Guess who supposedly built these? Can you guess? Well whoever it was you brought shame to DC soundlabs and i hope it was worth it.

These guys are out there putting out the DC audio brand name and people like you are fucking it up for them and people like me.

Wonder if it was someone on here that built these claiming they were something they are clearly not. Someone that supposedly tried to help me out but in reality did nothing at all. Funny how some things turn out...

Obviously your upset, I can understand that. But even without knowing who you are referring to, it seems a bit hard to believe. Are you sure the seller didn't lie to you?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I can't be sure of anything. Who lied if anyone lied, doesn't matter at this point. Maybe no one lied. I'm not really that upset about it, just think it's messed up.

XS Power 3400 (main)

XS Power 5100R x2 (rear)

XS Power XS flex 1/0

Stock deck (for now)

Digital Designs M2a

2 Sundown Audio SA 10's

I agree, the whole situation is indeed messed up. You still put up some badass numbers with the Lv2s, so props to you man.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

They guy that sold them to me thought they were lvl 3 because that's what he was told. Well i didn't know what lvl 3 looked like so i looked up some pics recently. Found a couple of lvl 2 10's that looked just like mine. Found some pics of the lvl 3 and it looks nothing like mine. That's what i get for not doing this before actually buying them

I'm gonna call up DC and see if i can get some recones with lvl 3 softparts. It's still going to be a lvl 2 but since i know they can handle 600-700 w rms thermally might as well do that.

level 3's are 3" coil, level 2's are 2.5" coil...pretty sure that aint gonna work.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

level 3's are 3" coil, level 2's are 2.5" coil...pretty sure that aint gonna work.

Good point, didn't know that. Maybe DC can hook me up with some lvl 2 recones with dual spiders.

XS Power 3400 (main)

XS Power 5100R x2 (rear)

XS Power XS flex 1/0

Stock deck (for now)

Digital Designs M2a

2 Sundown Audio SA 10's