I've heard good things about them

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I love planet audio stuff I run one of they're old vx 2200d's and there pro audio mids and highs I had some big bang 15's a couple of years ago great suff for street beating and for the average guy not into installing and letting a shop do if an authorized dealer installs it they have excellent warranties

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

its all entry level stuff. nothing they make is great. I had the vx2200, it worked while i used it but it was probably the biggest waste of money in all my car audio purchases.

the speakers the make sound terrible, eq's almost always have noise, amps work fine then when they do go its for no real reason at all., false ratings on stuff, and an overall cheap ass feeling.

I've never heard a Planet audio equiped car that i was like like "ooo thats nice" and i probably never will.

Save your money for something better

I've heard good things about them

Sorry I must edit this... I have heard good things about their highest end stuff! But like their anarchy line and stuff is just as bad as boss, actually it's from the sane build house and everything I'm pretty sure! And in my oppinion there are much better amps for decent prices!!! Any company that makes an amp as bad as boss just to try and sell isn't worth your time

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Archived