cant get window flex?

u dont need low lows to get window flex

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

dude even a bus park beside on and try them windows are flimsy

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

gets kind've frustrating having twice the system and can't do it. really making me wanna upgrade to something like the XXX's or HCCA's lol only 3 days with this system (still breakin' them in) and im disapointed lol

if the suspension of your subs are like fi,s they will get way way louder and lower over the next two weeks

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

• 3 weeks later...

gets kind've frustrating having twice the system and can't do it. really making me wanna upgrade to something like the XXX's or HCCA's lol only 3 days with this system (still breakin' them in) and im disapointed lol

if the suspension of your subs are like fi,s they will get way way louder and lower over the next two weeks

Totally agree with this. I was pretty disappointed with my Fi in the first few weeks, then it loosened up a bunch and it beats much harder now.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

another thing i would say is the amp, my buddy had 2 RE Sex 15s in an s10 upgraded electrical and a bxi1610d was doing 141, changed to an audiopipe 1500d and was doing 144s all on music so with the sxx you should be very pleased.

Such an old thread. Wired down to .5 Now and subs are broke in. Shakes shit good now. Lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Archived