(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Why not 2 tens sealed off from the trunk.. The loudness would be the wow factor

06 Model, seats don't fold......so it be sub to the rear....port thru the deck

Dont do an 18 in a damn charger. My mom has owned a charger.. That would absolutely be retarded i say 2 10s or 2 12s for more cone and port thru the rear deck

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

As far as what subs you choose here are the things I would take into account. 1) cone area. I will always take the choice that provides more cone area. 2) Power and cone area vs number of coils. Example: for this example lets use the 5k as your amp. 1 Level 5 18 vs 2 XL 12s. Both provide about the same cone area. Both use the same coil and soft parts. Which would you choose? I take the 2 XL 12s over the Level 5 18 because I am no splitting the 5000w between 2 coils instead of throwing it all at 1 coil.

Now for your voice coil impedance options. If you choose the 2 XLs and the 5k, you will be wasting money and power by running the amp any higher than 1 ohm as long as your have the electrical to back it up. Going with the 2 XLs and d.7 coils, I would wire the subs to .7 and not 2.8. This will get you the most out of the subs and amp combo.

As far as what subs you choose here are the things I would take into account. 1) cone area. I will always take the choice that provides more cone area. 2) Power and cone area vs number of coils. Example: for this example lets use the 5k as your amp. 1 Level 5 18 vs 2 XL 12s. Both provide about the same cone area. Both use the same coil and soft parts. Which would you choose? I take the 2 XL 12s over the Level 5 18 because I am no splitting the 5000w between 2 coils instead of throwing it all at 1 coil.

Now for your voice coil impedance options. If you choose the 2 XLs and the 5k, you will be wasting money and power by running the amp any higher than 1 ohm as long as your have the electrical to back it up. Going with the 2 XLs and d.7 coils, I would wire the subs to .7 and not 2.8. This will get you the most out of the subs and amp combo.

Wouldnt you rarely see .7 ohms after rise anyhow? depending on the box

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Yep, could run at .5 with good enough electrical.

Yep, could run at .5 with good enough electrical.

2 XL 12s wired parallel/series to .7 ohms and upgrade the electrical

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Thank you CJ.....XL12's it is.....I like the break down.....hopefully as I keep growing with the DC family I can supply my customers with the same knowledge.....

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Thank you CJ.....XL12's it is.....I like the break down.....hopefully as I keep growing with the DC family I can supply my customers with the same knowledge.....

I think I read a post somewhere, but you are a dealer now correct? Anytime you have any questions just shoot me a PM. Its usually alot easier to get ahold of any of the reps on here when you have simple questions and cannot get through to the shop. I know its is about to get insane out there with the amps and motors due to arrive right on top of each other.