Sundown Audio

How Would This Sound?

and fyi, basically everyones grandparents are dead, thats life and you deal with it, you dont flame over the internet,

I know that, but I'm 13, and he has to make fun of me and my DEAD grandparents. So it fucking pisses me off that he has to be faggot and judge by age, because I know more than some of the members here... No shit, im not a "expert" by any means, but I have helped and answered questions on here that other couldn't... So don't fucking call me an idiot.

and fyi, basically everyones grandparents are dead, thats life and you deal with it, you dont flame over the internet,

I know that, but I'm 13, and he has to make fun of me and my DEAD grandparents. So it fucking pisses me off that he has to be faggot and judge by age, because I know more than some of the members here... No shit, im not a "expert" by any means, but I have helped and answered questions on here that other couldn't... So don't fucking call me an idiot.

your not going to get any help acting immature which is what you displayed in your last few posts.calling people "faggots" and saying "fucking" every 5 words isnt going to get you any help. if you would act mature and open to others ideas who are a lot more experienced (generally), you could save time and frustration.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Please calm down mate, I understand you angry but resulting to swearing at members on here will more than likely keep you from getting help...

Personally, I'd think it would sound good.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

That guy was only trying to help you out and steer you in the right direction. Have you ever built a home theater system? Very doubtful. You do NOT need 18's for a deep sound. Home audio and car audio are on VERY different levels.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

your not going to get any help acting immature which is what you displayed in your last few posts.calling people "faggots" and saying "fucking" every 5 words isnt going to get you any help. if you would act mature and open to others ideas who are a lot more experienced (generally), you could save time and frustration.

The problem is that we (me and my family) have already agreed on the Fi Q's... We are gonna use em at 750-1000 watts most of the time, but sometimes we might not want our neighbors listening to a movie with us... So I'm wondering if the subs would still sound good when we turned down the volume?

Damn this thread is harsh!

I got 2 jbl p1222s that I put on a saz 1500 but I've had them each on 150 wats a peice prolly less off an old alpine amp and they were fine, as long as you can properly charge ur 12volt bats in. Ur house I see no problem with it..... if you have a house amp then I see no problem in underpowering, I would try to make the box big if you can...(thus making it more efficent mines about 30% larger than spec cuz thoes particular subs are underrated..... and do 1 18 not 2 I have my 2 12s turned down and were a house full of young guys wit no neibors

I think 15s would be a better option,

I would use areo ports on the box if you can too, its a more efficent port so on lower volumes it would shine...... do 1 18, if u want more get another I would do 15s cuz I think 18s would just be too loud i thought I would want the 18 but after 2 12s I changed my mind completly, they get very loud on the little power they get

Take it easy on the 12 year old..... fags maybe its a project for him and his dad to work on

And really all u fruitloops brought out the grandmaw thing.... that's the kinda shit makes the internet GAY!

But really I thought that home audio speaker was a joke too! That thing looks like a pyle of shit! Id rather eat the 20 dollars in taco bell and get a heart attack than buy that crappy looking thing

I doubt that thing would get louder than the fi q in any box! On any power there are reasons y one is better and more expensive than the other

Edited by CortezDTV

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Why not the IB3s? i know you said you were set on the Qs but the IB3s are made for this kind of stuff.

this is from Fi's description of the IB3's

"The IB3 sets the standard for full featured infinite baffle specific subwoofers. From the subtle nuances of a stand up bass, to the bottom octave filling rattling scene in your favorite movie, the IB3 has you covered. "

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/