MI Psycho Killed 7 So Far & Holding Hostages

This guy went nuts here in Grand Rapids MI and has killed 7 so far and the police think they have him cornered in a house less than a 1/2 mile from me! He's holding hostages and has released one so far. I-96 is closed down for both directions here.

News article

http://www.detnews.com/article/20110707/METRO/107070459/Police-believe-they-have-suspected-killer-of-7-in-Grand-Rapids-cornered

Youtube of some people stuck in the middle:

4:15 sounded like the damn car was going to turn into a transformer :trippy:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

He has killed 5 adults and 2 kids, one of which was a 10 year old girl, and this was at a couple different locations. It appears that he knew at least one person at each location according to the police. They have him cornered and he's holding a 50-something year old man hostage. He is bipolar and off his meds. Watch for this on tomorrow's news, I'm sure this will be national. I'm not too worried about this event because this is quite an anomaly and I live in a nice area. He only stopped here because they blew out his tires and he went off the road after driving the wrong way on the highway. He jumped out of the car and ran down a hill and kicked in the first door he came up to.

I find it bad that the only MI news I get is from here :(

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

One positive thing, if all the cops are right there you could speed on the expressway for sure.

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

The last two hostages ran out of the place and then cops heard a gunshot, not releasing if the sick fuck shot himself or not. On one hand I hope so, because any sick bastard willing to kill random kids deserves to die. But at the same time, I wish that he could get sent to prison so he dies painfully, not by a bullet to the head.

EDIT: State police helicopter just left, guess that's prolly a good sign. Will find out soon...

EDIT: Yup, fucker took the easy way out and ate some lead. Guess that's one less un-medicated crazy I have to worry about...

Edited by Lbox88

Sad thing is, is that it will probably get a 1 minute spot on the news, then go back to Casey Anthony replays.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.