Sonic Electronix

dynamat nock off ... Peel and Seal

I wonder how long it'll take before n8 sees this lol

BAHAHAHAHAHA

It works good for what it costs to use it. Make sure the area is clean, use some adhesion promoter, and heat it up as you lay it. should work out great.

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Just realized, this is yet another pointless ABC thread. Of course.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

It works good for what it costs to use it. Make sure the area is clean, use some adhesion promoter, and heat it up as you lay it. should work out great.

No, it doesn't. Not only is the adhesive not very functional (which is what your solution will solve), but it also is ineffective as a deadener. If you put enough layers to make the stuff as effective as a good, REAL deadener, then you will be paying as much or MORE than you would have had you bought the correct thing in the first place.

Click my sig and stop spreading false information.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Just realized, this is yet another pointless ABC thread. Of course.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

No, it doesn't. Not only is the adhesive not very functional (which is what your solution will solve), but it also is ineffective as a deadener. If you put enough layers to make the stuff as effective as a good, REAL deadener, then you will be paying as much or MORE than you would have had you bought the correct thing in the first place.

Click my sig and stop spreading false information.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1

Another random thread by ABC........

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i was at my local home depot and i was looking around and happened to come across some stuff called peel and seal. so when i came home i looked it up and its actually kind of popular. Has anyone used this and is it worth it? thanks

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112634-why-roofing-products-dont-work/

Click this, go there, and learn some stuff for your own good. SAY NO TO P&S.

well thats good to know. but im still gonna use it to FILL HOLES. And if you still think i shouldn't use it you can buy me real sound deadening.

#1 Looking at your first post and the name of this thread. 'nock off deadener'. I was assuming, as everyone else was, that you were going to use it as deadner.

#2 Why the fuck are you trying to use a 'nock off deadener' to fill your holes? Deadening the holes vs filling them? That may be MORE retarded then trying to use it as a deadener.

#3 Reread #1 and #2 respectively in order please.

#4 ?????

#5 Profit.

Surprise. His van still flexes like shit. He then comes a few months (years?) later and puts audiotechnix.

And asphalt is poisonous.

Its your money and your health. Do what you want. I'll still be here trying to stop reasonable forum members from wasting money on a product that can kill them.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived