Sonic Electronix

dynamat nock off ... Peel and Seal

Ill tell you what im gonna give you one chance to come clean. If you play dumb or choose not to. I go to work when I get home.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Stop making retarded threads.. i know for a fact that you were not at your local hardware store and notice the similarities of peal n seal to dynamat.. YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT A DECK WAS!!!! so how in the eff do you know what dynamat is?? stop making stupid threads to up your post count... GEEZUS

up my post count haha i could care less. i ask stupid questions because i live in the U S of A mother fucker and there is a right to freedom of speech and i you have a problem with that take it to court, but ill advise you not to because you will lose and you will waste some money.

Stop making retarded threads.. i know for a fact that you were not at your local hardware store and notice the similarities of peal n seal to dynamat.. YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT A DECK WAS!!!! so how in the eff do you know what dynamat is?? stop making stupid threads to up your post count... GEEZUS

up my post count haha i could care less. i ask stupid questions because i live in the U S of A mother fucker and there is a right to freedom of speech and i you have a problem with that take it to court, but ill advise you not to because you will lose and you will waste some money.

nevermind nate, he is officially a fucking idiot. STill might be a troll however.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

nevermind nate, he is officially a fucking idiot. STill might be a troll however.

i love how every one on this forum is an asshole. if you think is stupid dont click on it to answer it. im new to this shit and getting info from people is way easier than trying to find it on some stupid search engine

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GUYS, this may be the guy making everyone music that clipped like a motherfucker for 'competitions'. I just solved the mystery. Go take your iphone termlab somewhere else. :nea:

It might be you right to ask stupid questions in public, but those rules dont apply here as there are a set of rules pertaining to this site, u need to realize you have no say so here and ur stupid questions, comments, and/or anything else the mods and admins deem usless are subject to having ur comments removed, you given a warning, and/or a vacation/ban.

Some one needs to change that number under his name to something funny.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

If youre new to this and trying to learn stop posting and read. You look like someone who's posting umb shit to try and be funny. We will find out

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If youre new to this and trying to learn stop posting and read. You look like someone who's posting umb shit to try and be funny. We will find out

im trying to be funny...but theres so much to learn and so many questions, the easiest way is to ask was questions.

i love how every one on this forum is an asshole. if you think is stupid dont click on it to answer it. im new to this shit and getting info from people is way easier than trying to find it on some stupid search engine

lol ill play your game. Although you refuse to take and except all the other info weve given you.

Searching Peal and Seal deadner:

PSsearch.png

First, second, and third posts. Everyone of those posts said something about it. So sure, maybe the search function doesnt work all the time, I know that. But spare the rest of us from having to answer your threads when you clearly DID NOT EVEN TRY TO SEARCH THIS. Just have that decency and maybe we wont be the 'assholes' youve come to know. This is not your first time making useless posts solved by one simple post, and prolly wonrt be the last.

Archived