264779_10150690413375478_592320477_19111745_3456827_n.jpg

261608_10150690413780478_592320477_19111749_2977940_n.jpg

question, who the fuck still cares, and why is DC keep being brought up into it...

sorry bro...i am kinda dumb....cant still understand a thing...((are my brains dumb too???))

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

264779_10150690413375478_592320477_19111745_3456827_n.jpg

261608_10150690413780478_592320477_19111749_2977940_n.jpg

question, who the fuck still cares, and why is DC keep being brought up into it...

sorry bro...i am kinda dumb....cant still understand a thing...((are my brains dumb too???))

loudmofo keeps bringing DC into this, about everything.. even though i never once mentioned DC...

for some odd reason, he wrote me a long ass PM about DC and shit, yet it has no relevance to this thread..

and yeah, exo might have signed on to check his PMs, im sure people still PM him, it doesnt mean he is active on the forum, he hasnt been active since 2010...

its half way over 2011 now..

and hes still a site admin over there

http://down4sound.com/forum/member.php?u=76

just sayin

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

exo changed fro mmoderator to security moderator??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

right, im sure.....

and what does DC have to do with anything in that fucking topic?

its my screen name, and im on team DC... and ive brought in tons of new people to run DC on top of getting quite a few sellers from shops to run DC products..

but what does that have anything to do with anything that we were talking about?

nothing.. exo is a fag, and will continue to be a fag

you need to look at yourself im not perfect im sure your not grow up and go out into the real world get some new friends and stop acting kool online your giving dc a bad name being a dick to others online there was no need for it ok your a meade nuthugger so what keep it on the down low you think its kool to put others down like steve but atlease he has a big head from all the youtube fame you have none but your car a few subs and a amp we are all no bodys in life but others try hard as hell to be someone there not so stop acting like meade be yourself it will do you good in life when the audios all gone and you need people other then a forum sorry im not going back and forth with this im done if you want to bs more just re read it over and over again to get the answers in life your looking for.

LOL, no i speak the truth about people and refuse to sugar coat it.. did i ever defend steve, did i bring his name up? i said when steve and JP had their falling out exo stopped all contact with him...

and i can care less who i piss off here, guess why? im in the army, have been for almost 5 years... do i care?

no name for my self? ok i guess the DC integra isnt known, I guess slamology 2010 it didnt do no justice...

i guess slamology 2011 when people were asking about MY car was nothing...

i guess im a nobody, i guess thats why its the loudest integra in the world...

LOL... go nuthug exo on his own fucking site and stop being a little bitch, seriously, please....

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yo derrick....you angry about all this??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

yo derrick....you angry about all this??

no, i just wish when some one wants to nuthug, then get all mad when they hear the TRUTH about some one, to stop being a bitch about it all..

all i said was the truth, he wanted to act like a asshole, so i retaliated with being an asshole...

Team DC Audio

i belive you....in some kind...of thing

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Ok i'm really not trying to be mean, but do you have some kind of legit mental handicap?

some of your posts just make me scratch my head and think wtf...

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

ok game over.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived