mason313 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Idk if I've talked to you or not but I do remember the car my trucks been there but fi has had my sub for a good 2 months 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
fox_racin4 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Will anyone have a TL? Got a few things to try since getting moar powaaaa 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
mason313 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 On my way to ocb now 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Lbox88 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Might sound dumb, but what and where is ocb? I'm on the west side of the state if that has any relevance. UBL | Build Log
corey0928 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Fawk I would be up there but Corona says otherwise lol I'll be up at the show around 10 with Sensai hopefully not drinking wishing I brought the whoooo ride Who needs amps? I got 2 BNIB... where you gonna get 6600 watts for $400? DAT FTMFW? Lol i do! Only if they don't blow lol.
corey0928 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Im on my phone so no pictars, but its abouttt 2k more then what i had!! I know what it is!
mason313 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Its in taylor on telegraph and its a old country buffet that the whole parking lot is full of cars every weekend 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Lbox88 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Its in taylor on telegraph and its a old country buffet that the whole parking lot is full of cars every weekend Damn, too bad I don't have anything like that over here in G.R. I'll have to keep that in mind if I'm in the area on the weekends. UBL | Build Log
tlh_360 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 I'll be there!!! So where is this rope parking thing gunna be?
corey0928 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Is/can anyone bring ca glue and some clothes pins or small clamps? I need to fix a mid lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.