Daily cummins diesel Obsidian Audio with Crescendo power build.

I can keep commenting on the truck :D

Yeah for sure, I'll talk trucks, I just don't want it to be a bashing thread! Maybe a nice system in a diesel on here can kind of bridge the gap between all the companies and turmoil haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

You have almost as many bikes in your shop as me. Lol I thought I was the only one with 1 for every day of the week.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

You have almost as many bikes in your shop as me. Lol I thought I was the only one with 1 for every day of the week.

I fellow rider! Only 2 bikes in the shop are mine, the rm-125 and the white yz 250f that is in the background where you can see the shop doors opening a bit. My brother has two also, the cr-85 and the white crf 250 r with that fat FMF pipe. Then my cousins bike is the crf way in the back and a friends is the cr125 with red plastics. And our little pit bike haha. I'm number 311 that's why my name is kam311, but on my yz the numbers are different caus I just got it and I havnt bought pre prints! Do you race?

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Beides the point, loving the build so far dude. Not a huge fan of stacks unless their pouring out smoke...even then I think I like dual 45'd exhausts better.

Not sure if I missed it, but what size lift you got on her?

Tbh I'm not a huge fan of stacks either, these ones used to be all tall and I cut them down! And if you like stacks laying a cloud, then your going to like my stacks haha! I told the guys I'm going to post a pic of it dropping soot! I'm just waiting for a day that's not windy! And I actually don't have a lift on it, it's just a 3" levelling kit, you can make them if you weld, or buy them for like $20-$30 on the Internet. It has 35" tires and that's it

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Beides the point, loving the build so far dude. Not a huge fan of stacks unless their pouring out smoke...even then I think I like dual 45'd exhausts better.

Tbh I'm not a huge fan of stacks either, these ones used to be all tall and I cut them down! And if you like stacks laying a cloud, then your going to like my stacks haha! I told the guys I'm going to post a pic of it dropping soot! I'm just waiting for a day that's not windy! And I actually don't have a lift on it, it's just a 3" levelling kit, you can make them if you weld, or buy them for like $20-$30 on the Internet. It has 35" tires and that's it

Stacks can look alright, but the height on yours is about the limit I think. Most peopel who like them are the 17 year old idiots who dont know how to treat the engine.

If you do put a lift on it dont go too crazy. On that body style a 3-6" lift is normally perfect imo. On the older style powerstrokes I like about 3-4" and 37"s. My next vehicles going to be a cummings or 7.3 stroker, so im tuned into this build. Not alot of diesels running around with systems that arent walmart special. :drinks:

Stacks can look alright, but the height on yours is about the limit I think. Most peopel who like them are the 17 year old idiots who dont know how to treat the engine.

If you do put a lift on it dont go too crazy. On that body style a 3-6" lift is normally perfect imo. On the older style powerstrokes I like about 3-4" and 37"s. My next vehicles going to be a cummings or 7.3 stroker, so im tuned into this build. Not alot of diesels running around with systems that arent walmart special. :drinks:

I can't agree with you more on just about everything you just said haha! Kids here get diesels, put a chip in them and rag them all to hell! I try to take care of my stuff, it has the power when I need it tho, it can got from about 65mph to 90mph in the blink of an eye if I need to pass someone fast haha. And true that dude, most guys with diesels just try to shove some tens under their seat with absolutly no airspace! Seriously my truck is the only one in my town that has a system that isn't wal mart special. 7.3 was a great engine!

Hopefully pretty soon I'll he doing a build log on my little brothers 6.0 powerstroke single cab on 20's. I'm going to try and squeeze enough space out of it for 2 sa-10's it's going to be nice!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Done! Sometime this week I'll have a picture up of it! I have a old pic from before I had stacks and before I had injectors! if you want I'll throw it up till I get a pic now!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Archived