Computer People........help Me

well I printed out the pic,,,,,and Ill be going to pick one up tomorrow....thanks a bunch guys

Don't get it from BestBuy

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

I DONT shop there......... :)

good.

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Contact me:

verification_seal.gif

Meh,

For a desktop computer, I'd MUCH rather have a PCI wireless card than USB.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Id also go for a wireless pci card if you have a tower and not a laptop.

It is true that you can move the usb wireless network card around, but if she has a linksys router, and you buy a linksys card you shouldnt have a problom with a pci card at all. All I run is linksys in my home just because it blows away most the other competitors wireless brands. But netgear is also decent too, but try to keep matching brand names for the best signal strength.

When I still had my laptop I took it half way around my block before I lost signal strength, I had more 3 times more range then a 500mhz cordless phone at the time and that was with 802.11B wireless. If her router is a 802.11G, deff spend the extra couple bucks and get a G wireless card for faster bandwidth between the router and wireless card.

but try to keep matching brand names for the best signal strength

myth.... it depends on the quality of the card, not the brand... $500 anything>$5 anything..... with wireless, you typically get what you pay for.

(my wireless N router gets me 6 blocks away from my house on a $45 D-Link USB adapter for my laptop where as the $17 linksys only picks up 2 blocks.

another thing to note, a USB adapter is more flexible. sya you get a laptop that doesn't have a wireless card built in, you you want to hook a friend's PC up at you house, a PCI card has no benefits over USB...

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Contact me:

verification_seal.gif

well,Ive looked everywhere here in sioux Falls and nobody has this thing................so,now I ordered one from ebay..........now I wait.... :mad:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........