Good name for an car audio shop?

Isn't that a club though?

The dmd or 9:13 sounds better anyway

the boom boom room was a fake club in a movie unless it's a reall club by now...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

I like 9:13.

Meaning behind the numbers?

9:13 is the only one that popped out at me as something I would see on a sign and actually approach.

In fact, this is what I picture when I read it. (Just threw it together in a few seconds in Photoshop)

2d0exaq.png

Um, something about this post confuses me... There is no clear indication on how to pronounce the shop by simply looking at the sign. It just doesn't seem right to me, its almost like the local signs that are trashed by gangs writing over the original text. Just some CC on the sign mate.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I like 9:13.

Meaning behind the numbers?

9:13 is the only one that popped out at me as something I would see on a sign and actually approach.

In fact, this is what I picture when I read it. (Just threw it together in a few seconds in Photoshop)

2d0exaq.png

Um, something about this post confuses me..

The fact that I quoted myself?

Now that I re-read it, it seems like I was answering my own question, but I was just expanding on what I said.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Get shot audio ?

Duck and cover ?

murdertown2 audio ?

kwami kilpatrick audios to go?

:unknw:

By the way are you coming to the Taylor show on da 16th?

Yea I'm hititng the taylor show might be in the astro or on foot because the bronco ain't show ready...

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Yes, that too, but I was referring to the sign. Read my edit :)

Haha thanks for the CC. Once I posted it I started getting the same feel as well. Actually, every time I look at it, my eyes focus on the 13 first, and makes me want to thing Thirteen Nine. Scratch that idea.... haahah

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Matthew 9:13 is my favorite scripture in the bible and me and my wife got married on the 13th day of september. I am a strong christian and kinda want that aspect in my shop. We were also throwing around "Boomin Customs After Death" kinda like a Before Christ After Death approach. I want to do a lot of things with this shop and the guys I got starting it with me. I dont want to just be another shop that just throws stuff in your car and sends you on your way. I want people to respect the company as we respect our people. Customers being happy is our number one concern. I know a lot of people say that but how many companies actually back that up ya know. Im digging all the ideas and names so far. Nothing is set in stone I just want to have some cards printed up for the taylor show as the Astro will be there so that we can promote the business and show our skills off all at the same time!

Matthew 9:13 is my favorite scripture in the bible and me and my wife got married on the 13th day of september. I am a strong christian and kinda want that aspect in my shop. We were also throwing around "Boomin Customs After Death" kinda like a Before Christ After Death approach. I want to do a lot of things with this shop and the guys I got starting it with me. I dont want to just be another shop that just throws stuff in your car and sends you on your way. I want people to respect the company as we respect our people. Customers being happy is our number one concern. I know a lot of people say that but how many companies actually back that up ya know. Im digging all the ideas and names so far. Nothing is set in stone I just want to have some cards printed up for the taylor show as the Astro will be there so that we can promote the business and show our skills off all at the same time!

I assumed it had some Biblical meaning.

9:13 Audio

9:13 Customs

I like both of those.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Keep the names & ideas coming!!

Sensai looks like I will be in the astro for the Taylor show...

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

My Build

Get shot audio ?

Duck and cover ?

murdertown2 audio ?

kwami kilpatrick audios to go?

:unknw:

By the way are you coming to the Taylor show on da 16th?

Yea I'm hititng the taylor show might be in the astro or on foot because the bronco ain't show ready...

Put your name in the thread in off-topic ( its stickied at the top ), I'm going to have reserved parking for all SMD members there.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived