what type of meter is that

its a new AC mic lol. I know whats comming next ITS NOT A TERMLAB lol but its what we use in alaska. I was told the new AC were equall to the TL's.

You get that because termlab IS the basis and mainstream for all competing. I'm not trashing you or anything, but that's just how it is. I'm not sure how the ac meters are, but I've heard about a TON of meters being 'working 1 db'. Hopefully for you it is and that score is legit. :drinks:

its a new AC mic lol. I know whats comming next ITS NOT A TERMLAB lol but its what we use in alaska. I was told the new AC were equall to the TL's.

AC is usualy 3-5db higher than TL numbers from my testing. But hey if its what you use up there than good job

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

AC is usualy 3-5db higher than TL numbers from my testing. But hey if its what you use up there than good job

Not even close I did a 149.5 on the AC sealed. Then did 143.4 from the headrest at MECA the next weekend. Headrest scores higher with the door open I believe. So I'm thinking it would have been something like 139 on TL. But good score bro, you'll be maxing out that meter in no time. Ask Questions!!!

2005 Hyundai Elantra

2 DD 3518s

Hifonics XX Maxximus

150.5 @ 57Hz Legal

153.5 Kick

there are also different versions of the AC mic. theres an ac 160 and an ac190. If the ac190 is calibrated correctly it reads very close to the TL. However its a pain in the ass to do so and not many people will tkae the tiem to do it or send it out to get it done. You can also tweak it by toying wtih the K factor.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That video is from my channel, it´s the last sensor for the AC, old AC mic it´s 5-6 dbs louder than the TL, the new one it´s not, so the couple of guys talking trash about the AC, do some research before posting that, if you don´t believe me, then look at the video!!

OP, i don´t care if it should be louder or not since it´s 2 18´s in a loud SUV such as the blazer, but it´s always nice to hit your first 150, from here you can get louder whenever you want with some work, congrats on your score, as long as you like your system, then that´s what it matter!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/