Oldschool Pics Of Me Pounding O-e Hahahh

Guest dropthabeat.com

hell ya if you didnt have short dog, eazy e or 2 live crew bumpin, you werent shit!! :D

know all bout that!!! like i said before, i had more fun in the 90's. nothing left to do now but get old. LOL luv your pics dude!! marriage, kids, and work always seems to put some weight on you huh??

Edited by dropthabeat.com

Guest dropthabeat.com

Damn thats old skool there bro! I remember pounding them O E's back in the day! Now it mickies! Awesome shit tho! Brings back memories

dude i pounded mickeys back in tha day too! you're bout 10yrs late! i preferred 40oz. buds and some down home punch afterwards. you shouldve seen vegas in the 90's, everybody crusin tha strip every weekend like clockwork. bitches EVERYWHERE!! now it's just tourists & traffic. now i'm depressed.

dude i pounded mickeys back in tha day too! you're bout 10yrs late! i preferred 40oz. buds and some down home punch afterwards. you shouldve seen vegas in the 90's, everybody crusin tha strip every weekend like clockwork. bitches EVERYWHERE!! now it's just tourists & traffic. now i'm depressed.

Whatever happened to the good ol days when you could just go cruisin and pick up on some bitches, then hit up ur boys party and kick it all night long????????????

damn Im old............

Good shit Bro! Took me back............... B)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Steve ur damn pics neva show up for me man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And HONESTLY they still make and sell OE, Colt 45, and shit like dat in tha 40z

And YES I did enjoy a few while home. Mainly OE, SR, and Labatts. Now batts may be new to the 40z game but............DAMN good beer.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton