I don't get 3G in my town at ALL! When I go to another town I get it and I notice a huge difference! Don't even know if my LG Quantum is 4g?

Nope. AT&T doesn't have "real" 4G yet.

They're just running on upgraded 3G. lol

I think its kinda shitty, AT&T....

FIXT!!!!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I don't get 3G in my town at ALL! When I go to another town I get it and I notice a huge difference! Don't even know if my LG Quantum is 4g?

FIXT!!!!

Meh. Coverage in my home area is fairly good. Its just whenever I travel anywhere outside of that area, I immediately drop down to Edge, and occasionally down to GSM.

Dude, I have never even owned a phone that was GSM only. Granted, I've only been having a phone for 5-6 years, but still.

If it wasn't for the fact I get unlimited data and texting and only pay $40 a month I'd have been long gone. At this point, if I want to change carriers, the only one I can switch to is Sprint, and their coverage in my home area is bad to say the least.

Its all good though. I use enough data where I feel good about myself when I go to bed at night.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

FIXT!!!!

Meh. Coverage in my home area is fairly good. Its just whenever I travel anywhere outside of that area, I immediately drop down to Edge, and occasionally down to GSM.

Dude, I have never even owned a phone that was GSM only. Granted, I've only been having a phone for 5-6 years, but still.

Coverage in any big city is about the same between all carriers (not counting any 4g stuff). That is based on when I travel with my dad (Verizon) anyway. It's all the other areas where I have shit for service and his is just fine.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

4g is pretty quick my father travels for work and everywhere he goes he checks the speeds with 4g, i beleave Tennessee area he was at he got 23 down and 9 up thats pretty fast considering my home internet is 28-32 down and 2 up

Coverage in any big city is about the same between all carriers (not counting any 4g stuff). That is based on when I travel with my dad (Verizon) anyway. It's all the other areas where I have shit for service and his is just fine.

I live in the boonies.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I live in the boonies.

There are always exceptions. All I am saying is that more often than not when I am with my dad, chances are greater for him having service than me. Just last month we travelled from Indianapolis to Sandusky, OH (Cedar Point) and we took back roads. A majority of the time I had 0 service and he had 3g. In Sandusky, I didn't have service except AT Cedar Point.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I live in the boonies.

There are always exceptions. All I am saying is that more often than not when I am with my dad, chances are greater for him having service than me. Just last month we travelled from Indianapolis to Sandusky, OH (Cedar Point) and we took back roads. A majority of the time I had 0 service and he had 3g. In Sandusky, I didn't have service except AT Cedar Point.

Sandusky has 4G now... And Verizon is big there... The problem with CP, is that its on a peninsula and sometimes, because of the amount of people there, the service is spotty...

Neither of us had 4g so I can't compare those, but CP was the ONLY spot I had service. Once I left the park I lost all service.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Neither of us had 4g so I can't compare those, but CP was the ONLY spot I had service. Once I left the park I lost all service.

Thats weird... I am in Sandusky 3-4 times a week, and never had an issue... I had the voyager, BB Storm 1 & 2, and now the thunderbolt without any issues...

You have AT&T or Verizon?

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69