There will always be spending, of course. We DO need a federal government and they have to get funding somehow. What it is now is a mockery of what it is supposed to be.

Why isn't it possible to reduce the spending to an amount that every citizen can split evenly?

Lets just say there is 200 million working age people in the US. If everyone paid $1000 in taxes, that is like 2 trillion or so. I KNOW this is overly simplified, but couldn't it be possible to govern a county with 2 trillion dollars a year of funding? That way everyone would pay equal money, not equal percent. Maybe $1000 isn't enough but you get the idea. Either that or let the people who pay more have more say in what the money gets used for.

i agree with most of that maybe even the let them choose if they choose right like restricted options but say someone that works at mcdonalds that unknown amount was a quarter what they made a year how would that be fair to them. they wouldn't want to work when the rich ppl the unknown number would be a drop in the bucket or pocket change they wipe there a** with you know.

So maybe have a rule that says taxes can't be more than 10% of your yearly income. So if everyone paid $1000 then anyone who makes over $10,000 a year would pay the full amount. Anything below that is 10%. If you make $5000 a year you pay $500 and so on. If you can live off $10,000 you can live off $9000. It isn't ideal but nobody goes to work at McDonald's hoping to live the high life.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

There will always be spending, of course. We DO need a federal government and they have to get funding somehow. What it is now is a mockery of what it is supposed to be.

Why isn't it possible to reduce the spending to an amount that every citizen can split evenly?

Lets just say there is 200 million working age people in the US. If everyone paid $1000 in taxes, that is like 2 trillion or so. I KNOW this is overly simplified, but couldn't it be possible to govern a county with 2 trillion dollars a year of funding? That way everyone would pay equal money, not equal percent. Maybe $1000 isn't enough but you get the idea. Either that or let the people who pay more have more say in what the money gets used for.

i agree with most of that maybe even the let them choose if they choose right like restricted options but say someone that works at mcdonalds that unknown amount was a quarter what they made a year how would that be fair to them. they wouldn't want to work when the rich ppl the unknown number would be a drop in the bucket or pocket change they wipe there a** with you know.

So maybe have a rule that says taxes can't be more than 10% of your yearly income. So if everyone paid $1000 then anyone who makes over $10,000 a year would pay the full amount. Anything below that is 10%. If you make $5000 a year you pay $500 and so on. If you can live off $10,000 you can live off $9000. It isn't ideal but nobody goes to work at McDonald's hoping to live the high life.

see you are already at ten whats 3% to make it 13% for everyone no more no less

No I didn't say everyone pays 10%, I said what you pay can't be over 10%. Everyone pays $1000 unless it is more than 10% of your yearly income, THEN it is 10%.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

No I didn't say everyone pays 10%, I said what you pay can't be over 10%. Everyone pays $1000 unless it is more than 10% of your yearly income, THEN it is 10%.

o ok i misread you that could be fair it would be alot more than 1000 but yeah that maybe could work it would be hard to find a number that way i think but definately could work. at least i think it could

I'm sure $1000 isn't enough too, but it was an easy number to do the math with. That would equal about 2 trillion dollars in funding. That ain't no small amount. With the right amount of cut spending it may not need to be much more than that though. However, I'm not going to pretend like I know what it takes funding wise to run the country.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I'm sure $1000 isn't enough too, but it was an easy number to do the math with. That would equal about 2 trillion dollars in funding. That ain't no small amount. With the right amount of cut spending it may not need to be much more than that though. However, I'm not going to pretend like I know what it takes funding wise to run the country.

id like it to be alot more than 2 trillion i think we need alot of cuts but i think we need nasa back full fledged also they have like modernized the world and im sure theres minerals on asteriods and moons and mars that could help us advance that much more

id like it to be alot more than 2 trillion i think we need alot of cuts but i think we need nasa back full fledged also they have like modernized the world and im sure theres minerals on asteriods and moons and mars that could help us advance that much more

NASA doesn't have to be a federal program though. Or at least a federal government program. I agree with the need of things like that but what does it have to do with our government?

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

NASA doesn't have to be a federal program though. Or at least a federal government program. I agree with the need of things like that but what does it have to do with our government?

well the government was funding it now no one is like it was and i havn't heard it picking up any new revenues

I am for random drug testing being done to any person, hell even family that apply for state programs.

Also banning guns to all because some people commit crimes with unlicensed guns will not stop anything.

Pot, Cocaine, Meth, LSD, Mushrooms, XTC, and every other drug is illegal, however its still finding its way into this country, into peoples pockets and thru their veins. So apparently banning drugs or making them illegal has done nothing, why would it be any different for weapons

WE were paying for it before, via taxes. NASA is getting less funding but we are not paying less in taxes. Why would WE pay for it now and also not get any tax breaks?

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived