Sonic Electronix

I would like to know what experiences people have had with lanzar max pro subs. I was thinking about buying two or four lanzar max pro 15" subs. Does anybody have any experience with these things? I just turned 16 so that is why I am looking at lanzar. I have a really small budget. My current system consists of a RF 12 P3 and a JL 12W1. Im pushing them with a planet audio ac1200.2 with 840 rms bridged at 4 ohm in a custom built box 2.6 cubes per speaker tuned to 38 hz. My budget is about 100 bucks a speaker if any body else has other ideas.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Crunch Powerone 300.2 mid/highs + AP15001D bass

Soon to be two OA18s

Cadence coax and sony tweets

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

No hating on my ghetto system plz. (Im poor)

Instead of buying 4 of those crappy woofers. Jacob at Sundown audio has b-stock SA-15's for ~$170 shipped each.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Instead of buying 4 of those crappy woofers. Jacob at Sundown audio has b-stock SA-15's for ~$170 shipped each.

I don't know if you freaking realized that I said 100 buck per speaker.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Soon to be two OA18s

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

Guess I should've explained that you could get 2. Don't get smart over the Internet.

That's what I though it was for... jk. I will try to take your advice but im 16 and I work like 8 hours a week. I have a crappy car and I don't want to buy try hard sundowns, wreck my car, and then be out 300-400 bucks. I know they are crappy subs I just need something that can keep me Goin until I can get some jl audio's or sundown audio's.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Soon to be two OA18s

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

If it's one thing you'll learn on here, it's that JL audio is WAY overpriced. You can get so much better for the money. But trust me, it's easier to go with better stuff the first time. Why waste $100 on a crappy 15?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I agree with c-fizzy. Just save the little extra money then get the sundowns. If something does happen to your car or whatever you can probably sell the subs.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

If you look you can find things cheap enough even jl audio, jacob from sundown designed the obsidian line being offered online that's a great sub for the price and i'm sure it will take a beating like everything else he has designed.

http://obsidiancaraudio.com/index.php?id=6

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived