LOL at people who think the moon landings were fake

I was watching family guy and they said it was fake so it HAS to be true. Jk

they where also right about Bin Laden aswell

it a well know fact that when you leave the atmosphere it get darker and you would be able to see the stars a hell of a lot better then you could from down here and the pictures do not show any sign of them at all.

that would be because the camera was set for the daytime lunar scenes.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

could care less if the landing is real or not. this argument does remind me of the ps3 vs xbox 360 argument. people want to get all pissy over someone elses views, but at the end of the day neither are making money off the consoles. ijs

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

im not saying it did or didnt happen all i'm saying is there is limited gravity on the moon correct? And the flag was used as a solar wind research project right? then why was the flag braced at the top and not the bottom?

im not saying it did or didnt happen all i'm saying is there is limited gravity on the moon correct? And the flag was used as a solar wind research project right? then why was the flag braced at the top and not the bottom?

Well, you said it yourself. The moon has LIMITED gravity. Still enough to make a flag hang vertically. There would only be need to brace the bottom if there was absolutely no gravity.

I don't for a second think that the moon landing was faked. But I have to ask...someone on this thread said you could see something left behind from earth. Any pics of this? I've never seen it.

Well, you said it yourself. The moon has LIMITED gravity. Still enough to make a flag hang vertically. There would only be need to brace the bottom if there was absolutely no gravity.

I don't for a second think that the moon landing was faked. But I have to ask...someone on this thread said you could see something left behind from earth. Any pics of this? I've never seen it.

that would be a retroreflector. scientists use it to shine a strong laser beam to it and it reflects off of it tells us how far away the moon is.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Yeah, see I was afraid you would say that. I saw a clip of a guy shooting the laser at one of those and showing the reflection with a night vision camera as proof that it is a reflector that we left.

I'm still not saying that we didn't go there or didn't place the reflectors there....I just think if you bounce a powerful laser off of the moon at any point, you could pick up the reflection with a camera.

I want to see images of the rover or any other junk we left there.

Archived