LOL at people who think the moon landings were fake

and the US and Russian did it back in the 60's?

claimed to.

Haha dude. You try pretty hard at trollin, but here's the difference between your logic and knowledge and mine.

I actually know what I'm talking about. :werd_msword:

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

I think we did. A lot of people doubt our countries achievements. I am more patriotic an like to have some faith that we did land there. All the fucking conspiracy theories are getting old if you think our country is just fuckin lies then leave!

steven.jpg

The US had 180 BILLION dollars to get the job done. they dont even have 1/10 of that now.

as for technology, we did most everything by hand...you know, all the people staying up day and night in that big ass room. we built airplanes before computers, the atomic bomb without computers. rocket technology hasnt advanced so much.

by the way, china is using russia's shitty designs for a rocket. no wonder they havent been yet.

and please give me examples of china failing many times?

Russia agrees we went to the moon. its not that hard to tell where a radio transmission is coming from. They had access to our communications, too.

China is using all its own space designs, and if I know communist china well enough, there is no way any scientist other than a Chinese scientist is touching their space program. It is all China on that one. And the've had so many launch pad failures, and push backs due to failed equipment, its not even funny. This was the worst one. But as long as not too many people die, China is very good at keeping their space program under wraps when something goes wrong. Their program isn't as public as ours is.

I'm pretty sure we've been on the moon, and I would say we got really lucky the first time round. But that was before NASA had its own politics, and everything about the program was absolutely and completely thought out and well executed. But I have to sit back and loathe my military and its rediculous and wasteful spending habits. When our annual NASA budget is only 19 billion, and our military budget is 600+ billion. I wonder why we haven't been to Mars or further. LEO space travel should be for tourists nowadays. At least we shut down our LEO NASA program to start up with some really new and much need improvements our space program. I REALLY hope a colonization race to Mars flares up.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

And if anyone took offense to my post, I apologize. I didn't mean to come across as a dick or anything, I just tend to be really blunt. People tend to disbelieve things that they do not understand. And I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but in a truthful way. Without the understanding there... no one is going to get how and why things happen...

I'm just fostering a discussion, I rather enjoy a well fueled debate. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes.

Not to change the subject, but do you believe 9/11 happened the way it was told? Lets go further than that, and ask if you believe the buildings actually fell due to the planes hitting them?

I seen a program where a Structural Engineer said that the heat need to for the building to fall was not produced by the plane crashing in to it

I know its off topic for the OP but i have my 2cents on this... Many of my friends in school studied civil engineering and have taken strengths and materials recently. With that said yes the heat from the fuel was not enough to fatigue the steel support structure to failure under no load, however weaken the steel support structure slightly then throw thousands of tons of concrete, steel, re-bar etc. and you have a mixture for disaster (not to mention if you saw the same structural engineer argument I saw the dumb-ass specifically said melt the steel not cause it to fail, if not then they didn't take thigs into account in their argument). So be careful what you are told, it is really easy to make something sound like it couldn't happen if you leave out key information. I admit both sides of the spectrum have flaws in their arguments but you need to step back and look at them logically not closed minded.

with that said, I believe the moon landing was legit and have my reasons. No one can change my opinion though I do like logical and well though out disagreements, none of these because someone else said it or don't back it up with intelligent arguments.

Conspiracy theories are fun though frustrating ... for both sides :shrug: hehe

Archived