Mechman Alternators

any way to increase my voltage?

I don't see why you guys couldnt just get a tune, and be all better... I know there are dozens of companies out there that offer tunes for the mustangs, and fords in general... Seems I'd ask them what they can do... I know when I got my tune, i had them up the Idle RPM's from stock... Changed air/fuel ratio, where it shifts, stronger shifts, compensated for rims and tires with the speed, and a few other things...

We do not provide tuning solutions due to the cost in producing the tuner and the development required. We are working on a lower-cost solution to address the voltage control issues with this type of PCM regulation but will be doing so in a plug-in fashion.

so do you think this will be possible? i really want to see above 12.8 when i got full tilt on my system, because i wouldnt know where to go for a tune for a good company that i can trust and around how much does doing somthing like this cost?

We won't know the real cost of our device until it's ready for production. You may want to talk to the companies that tune Mustangs and see what they can do for you with a programmer or by re-flashing the computer.

im wondering if the summer heat is doing this to alts cause mine in winter charges in high 14's, and now its charging at 13.4-13.8v, nothing higher

ive even tried the old putting water in my battery to help and nothing helps, even with 2 batteries

would u say alt is bad or due to bad weather?

if it goes bad i'll get a mechman alt, u prolly remember me, i got a 99 tacoma v6, 70amps does shit for my system

sorry to thread jack, but im haveing the same problem with 2 batteries, big 3, and 1000wrms, this shouldn't happin lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I don't see why you guys couldnt just get a tune, and be all better... I know there are dozens of companies out there that offer tunes for the mustangs, and fords in general... Seems I'd ask them what they can do... I know when I got my tune, i had them up the Idle RPM's from stock... Changed air/fuel ratio, where it shifts, stronger shifts, compensated for rims and tires with the speed, and a few other things...

I contacted 5 modders (about GM) hoping that would be a solution but none of them could help. Honestly it pisses me off because back when I got this truck (07) I was still in tight with a bunch of engineers at GM Tech (I worked for GMU). All the guys I knew either left or were laid off. I know w/o a DOUBT it is possible simple because it has the same code the trucks do and all that needs to happen is "tow mode" has to be enabled. Even trucks w/o the tow option have the stupid ass feature, just no where to hook into it :(

Why don't the OEMs tell people with PCM controlled cars/trucks (GM for sure) to NOT run a DR alt and put up with the charge warning? We all look at a damn volt meter all the time anyways. :pardon:

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

is Bama performance anygood? im thinking about calling them tomorrow and asking if they can flash the computer to let me have the full output of my alternator

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s