I'm in need of some 22's before winter!

So I was looking at my tires and their getting pretty low on tread. I was looking into a new set of tires but I thought what the hell, I might as well buy some new rims to boot. So here's what I need....

Must be 22"

Bolt pattern (iirc) 6x125mm

No black! They must be chrome.

I don't care much about the offset, I just want it clean!

I don't want to spend more than $300 per rim but we will see.

And there going on an 02 trailblazer LTZ...

9e332cfa.jpg

Thanks!

You prob dont want rims before winter unless u plan to take them off, EVEN if u plan on cleaning them after every snow fall. its where u cant see that the salt and snow get and fuck up the wheels. Pitting will be your best friend specially with chrome :good:

Either way some 22s would look clean, 24s would look pretty damn good, 26s......FUCKIN SICK lol

These would look perfect on there...

http://www.performanceplustire.com/products/wheels/searchType/searchByBrand/manufacturerID/8/productID/4353#prodAnchor

3534.jpg

Chrome or this charcoal color

cimg1612nr8.jpg

Please stay away from wheelsnext.com I just canceled my order with them for some lexani's after they gave me the run around for two and a half months. They are crooks google wheelsnext.com review (whis I would took two minutes to do that before I tied up a couple grand for over two months). Good luck on your search for rims

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Please stay away from wheelsnext.com I just canceled my order with them for some lexani's after they gave me the run around for two and a half months. They are crooks google wheelsnext.com review (whis I would took two minutes to do that before I tied up a couple grand for over two months). Good luck on your search for rims

thats good to know i will not be messing with them in the future

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

Good to know! I liked the 22" Trailblazer SS Replica rims....

23001290082_large.jpg

But for $900 a piece I don't think so.

@BeatBox I looked into 26's but there to big and will make my truck look small plus I would need to mod some stuff. However I do know the biggest I can go is 24x10. I saw a tb on YT with a set of AKUZA BIG PAPI's on it and I fell in love with them! But there $595 each for the 24x9. :(

what about mhtwheels.com

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

i wouldnt buy from online store, i would look up what i want and go to a shop. its weird on TB they have a lug pattern that only a few vehicles have so the last thing i would want it to get my stuff and be wrong, if its thru a shop they will take care of it.

if u get a 24 depends on a wheel but $1500-1800 i say expect a price range, then another $800 for tires

Gotta pay to play! :pardon: im not into the wheel thing anymore but damn those 22in SS Wheels look sick!

check out audiocity usa , i got some from there last year and had no issues at all, great price too

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

Archived