Nice job on that false floor. Mine turned out like crap, so I'm going to have to rebuild it. Keep up the good work!

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

So this is how far i came today. Not too much but it's good progress. The wire mess in the corner there where later re-routed to get it out of the way. The frame on top is just sitting loose, but the on that goes across the whole thing is wedged in there with help of the sledge.

Reminds me of "Give me the hammer, no the BIG one, I'll MAKE it fit!!"

IMAG0629.jpg

IMAG0631.jpg

IMAG0632.jpg

IMAG0633.jpg

IMAG0636.jpg

IMAG0640.jpg

IMAG0641.jpg

IMAG0642.jpg

IMAG0643.jpg

Want comments, questions and advice.

Lookin good! Pull them damn back speaker pods out though, it makes it way easier to move around and work back there, it's only like 5 or 6 10mm bolts each. Plus, who needs back speakers when you have a killer front stage?

Oh, and I'll trade you cars, I like yours more cuz it's less rusty and it runs, lol.

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd

Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Less rusty my a**! Although i don't know just how rusty yours is.. It's been sitting by the sea disintegrating itself :rofl: The whole floor whas even full water, when i pulled out the mats the water litterally poured out of them :trippy: It does run though! But i wouldn't mind your front, i like the narrow lights much better.

And i have had those out earlier to remove some shity A/D/S speakers. When I do the boxes that goes underneath them i guess I'll have to remove them. But at the same time I'm thinking of keeping them because of the cover that goes over the trunk. It will cover up the system so peope don't get jealus and wants to steal it. To keep that stock look u know? However, they will mess up the new look..

I have to give it some more thought before i make up my mind.

Work is continued tomorrow! Meanwhile, would you look at this (it's shopped):

saab9000aero199701mcopy8ax.jpg

Lol, I don't see rust around your rear shock towers and there's definitely less rust around your back wheel wells.

I hate my headlights though. I want to get some aftermarket ones so I can have projectors and clear lenses, the stock ones distort the color of my headlights. Problem is that there is hardly any aesthetic mods for the 9000s. So they would have to be from a different car, so I'd have to retrofit them.

I am having a tough time finding ones that have the same dimensions though. They have to be at least close to the same size though as I plan on doing an airplane grille for mine, like so:

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3257/4741/8142370105_large.jpg

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3257/4741/8142370226_large.jpg

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3257/4741/8142370241_large.jpg

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd

Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Havent yet buildt anything today, but I just want to say i ordered some stuff yesterday:

- 4m2 of Silent Coat 2mm

- Vinyl and glue for the doors

- Boots and grommets for 1/0ga cable

- Battery terminals

I'm going to order a 15m roll of 1/0ga cable, so same color for both positive and negative..

And some of the other equipment as amps and speakers when I'm ready to use those $$$.

I'll brobably finish the front first and woofers later.

Archived