Infinity Kappa

im thinking about getting this speaker and wanted to hear some opinions from some more experienced people. Thanks! :drinks:http://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Kappa-693-9i-speaker-3-way/dp/B001HL0UAG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1308730393&sr=8-3

Edited by kwag415

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

6x9 suck imo... but i have infinty kappa 60.9cs and 50.90.cs and theyre ok.. i choose them b/c they are 2ohm, and the amp i have to get the power i need needs to be ran in 4ohm... for the money.. theres defiently some better options out there!

x2 on the HARSH infinty tweeter!! thats next thing im replacing in my setup in the tweets, been thing about doing a 3way setup

im runnin my in series fora 4ohm load @ 150x2.. dont have my sub stage in yet, so i have the amp xover on all pass.. they get great bottom end though!

I also ran two sets of the 60.9cs in my front doors. They were loud as hell but the big ass tweeter infinity likes are very harsh

i have those now lol they are not bad improvement over stock, but Id go a different route next time :pardon:

I know 6X9s suck but im just replacing the stock 6X9s and i was wondering what peoples opinions were on some decent/best 6x9's. Thanks! :yahoo:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

A 6.5" will fit inplace. Just make a MDF baffle. And lol BeatBox. They are a lot better then stock and do get obnoxiously loud. There is just a lot of better sound quality options campared.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

so your saying a 6.5 will sound better then a 6x9?

A 6.5" will fit inplace. Just make a MDF baffle. And lol BeatBox. They are a lot better then stock and do get obnoxiously loud. There is just a lot of better sound quality options campared.

BC 264 stage 2 cams

and what do u mean "MDF Baffle,BeatBox"

BC 264 stage 2 cams

6x9's dont have as good of sound quality as 6 1/2's

what he means by an mdf baffle is cutting a piece of wood to bolt in place of the 6x9 and then cutting a hole for the 6 1/2" in it

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth