Second Skin Audio

Didnt turned out as planned.....

Okay so recently i installed a system in my car two aq hdc310s and a aq 2200. I have the firing foward from my nissan altima coupe. Its been about 3 weeks there broke in and im just not pleased with them at all. I only metered a 137.4 with this setup and before this setup i hit a 136.7 with one treo te and a alpine m500. i was hoping for atleast a 140...... At this point im thinking about breaking it out of the trunk and doing it in the back and going subs up port back cause ill have alot more room to work with my trunk is tiny. I wont the system to be loud and would like to stay with the aq 2200 and maby add a second one soon. but ive taking mesurements and i should be able to do 2 15s or 1 18 possbily 4 12s but would be tight. i know you cant tell how loud somthing is till its in place but with 2 aq 2200s what subs could i go with i really want to be pleased with this upcoming build? Also im up for any comments on a box desgin or setup thanks.

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

Why would you do subs up port back in the rear seat of a sedan? If you're losing the rear seats, why not just wall it? Easily 6 12's, 4 15's, 2 18's.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Maybe you have the same problem I have: vehicle just isn't loud?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Maybe you have the same problem I have: vehicle just isn't loud?

Idk it's not doing great numbers but it's not even as loud as my old 12

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

What are your box specs? I'm pretty sure you should be getting over 140

Box is small that's why I'm trying to moving out of small trunk 2 cubes I'n the box 1 I'n the port

"SilveradoGoesBang"

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

Archived