Bibby's Other Honda Thread

Bib, after that detail that engine bay looks immaculately clean. I really wanna do that to my car, but I'm afraid of getting the alternator, coil/plugs or any of the electrical wet.

Just dont scrub in thsoe areas. Soak it with degreaser, and let that do the work. Only scrub where you can. I did scrub my valve cover, but only lightly. The degreaser will cut most of the gunk. I used to detail cars at a large chevy dealership here, and that's how we did it.

I like the first wheels..But they have to be bigger than 15" Get 17 or 18's just like those and that would be UUMM...The wheels you photochopped on there are so fine..I like em..I gotta tint my windows...Bad.

I like the first wheels..But they have to be bigger than 15" Get 17 or 18's just like those and that would be UUMM...The wheels you photochopped on there are so fine..I like em..I gotta tint my windows...Bad.

I don't think i am going to go big b/c i am eventually going to boost it. I am fixing to put some stealies on it with stock hubcaps for now to get rid of those crap acura wheels.

Bib, you're really giving me the inspiration I need to clean my Engine bay. haha I am so lazy

Do it bro! All my engine bays look like that! You should see my 350 in my truck. 73k original miles, it still looks brand new. I didnt even ahve to clean it!

how about all white with white rims with a polished lip so your cars could be like day and night lol

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Archived