all girls are the same

ironically this is the junk drawer.. and thats what youre making me feel like... junk.

haha just joking, but seriously, i deactivated my facebook sooo.... where else am i supposed to rant, right here in the proper section of this forum.

We here for you man, rant away lol

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

a good girl will appreciate a man who can have a vagina when it comes to feelings(i say that very loosely)...

gotta put that in my sig..... but sorry about your bad luck bro.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

anyways last night chelsea hangs out with bitch face cock master paige and

sorry i had to LOL :rofl:

:lol:

yeah yeah yeah. btw both were at one point my girls and im not fucking crying, and fuck you real men dont keep their emotions bottled up inside until they explode and shoot up schools, a good girl will appreciate a man who can have a vagina when it comes to feelings(i say that very loosely)... you see the thing is its called being supportive , 75% of the people here get that, ya its a learning experienced it but I've learned it 3 times. well i guess thats pretty good considering the 20 other girls, however the only one to actually mean anything have been big ol' gooch ticklers. fuck the girl, i know i can get better, she was different and i had known her for 7 months, but ill get over it who cares.

actually, what ive come to realize mid rant is peoples tendencies to avoid confrontation at any cost, honestly if my bro was mackin and i did to her what paige did to me, well i wouldnt be pissed, if i did care however, and he told me to get over myself and stop being such a cock sucker, id probably get over it. honestly confrontation solves a dick load, paige knew she had control over chelsea and knew she wouldnt say anything. christ people need to grow some balls. fuck the controlling assholes of world that become pouty estrogen enraged cock blocks when they dont get their way. and fuck all the other controlling jagaloons.

and yes retard im aware im 17, that doesnt mean dick, however i did enjoy your cartoon.

This made me laugh. Sorry.

There's more bitches in the sea... Oops meant fishes. Fck it, they smell the same anyway :P

Come on guys, I mean I know that it isn't the greatest idea to come onto a forum like this and rant about a teenage relationship but I think you all are being a little harsh to him. We're supposed to be a family of sorts and get along and support eachother however it may be needed. SMD Forums should be a place where any of our members can feel safe and talk about anything. Car audio is our passion but these forums are where we can all get together and talk as friends and members of one community. Try and be a little supportive of other members is all :good:

:drinks:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

nah man its all good, im over it, she isnt because apparently her friend ended their friendship anyways.. soooo ya they both hate me. i feel kind of bad that i contributed to it but i didnt cause it soooo im in the clear.

and ive always wanted to someone to sig something ive said haha, im just witty as as all hell today

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

sorry for the off topic but how come when i pick the plus button it tells me ive reached my quota for the day but thats the first time ive picked on it

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Eh, I just don't date girls...works better that way.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived