2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 Dual 1 Ohm 15's

First off I have a pair of Nightshade version 1 15's in dual 1 ohm coils for sale. I used these motors to win back to back NSPL Car 3601-Up world titles. These are a little different then most Nightshades.

1. They are each dual 1 ohm subs with 50mm coils.

Coils also have slits in them for extra cooling.

The subs have aluminum pole caps for increased cooling.

The spider setup is 3 total with 2 being hard and 1 medium.

I have reglued the triple joints on each of the subs for added strength since the origional glue was starting to wear off.

2. These subs can take every bit of 1500 watts each rms and can be burped with up to 10K watts each. Personally I've never ran more than 3K per

one so anything after that is a mystery to these particualr ones.

3. The actual motors are around 2.5 years old with the cones being about a year old. They are wired in parallel in the pics so you can see each

sub is perfect and each coil working fine. Cosmetically they are in good shape as well and can be seen in the pics.

4. If you wanted new recones for the subs I believe that they would be around $125 each from Jacob, but these subs work just fine as is.

5. I am asking $450+shipping for the pair and would be willing to seperate if the price is right

DSC01521.jpg

DSC01522.jpg

DSC01525.jpg

DSC01526.jpg

Next I have a 200 amp Iraggi alt from Dom that he built for my 2001 Ford Focus ZX3. It will fit any other car with the right bracket and being hard wired into that specific vehicle. It is brand new in the box still and I wish I were able to use it. It is valued at $400, but I am asking $150+shipping for it.

DSC01527.jpg

I have several references here on SMD and have bought and sold a bunch of shit online. If you need assurance there is a feedback thread here for me somewhere. Also I have a perfect feedback score on Ebay. All transactions will be paid through Paypal or can be picked up in person in Greensboro, NC. I would be willing to deliver if you want to pay for my travel expenses.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm not particularly interested in trades but I'll entertain offers.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Hey man I was tryin to pick these up.from u a while ago... What can we do now.. i

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Yeah I didn't get too motivated to sell them before since no one was wanting to give me what I wanted for them. I've since dropped the price to move them since all they are really doing is collecting dust in the garage. They still have quite a bit of life in them before they will need reconed since the coils look brand new. Like I said the only thing that I've done is reglued the triple joints and you can see that in the pics of the side shot.

Let me know how serious you are and we can do something now. All I need to do is drive down to Sundown HQ, about an hour away, and pick up some boxes to ship them in.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

I'm in Durham ill come to you an pick em up... Send me a pm I'm on mobile an at Wrk and idk y but I can't send u one

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

What are the chances of getting 2 more just like this?

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

The alt can be made to fit any vehicle. It doesn't just bolt right on the way that it is though. It may require a special bracket and different plug to fit your particular vehicle is all. For example the actual alt that I have in my Focus is a GM alt that has been modified with a different plug and regulator so it works with my car. This would probably need to be done to work in either one of your vehicles.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived